Ride The Lightning

"Man that ass of his is fast just like lightning"I say to type he was about 30 feet in front if us "Yeah I bet you'd Ride The Lightning"Tyler says as that makes me freeze "You....focker"As I speed up and he laughs but I continue to run to Evan I'm going to catch that ass of his.

We were neck and neck as he chuckles "Glad you caught up here"He says as we were 10 feet from the finish "I'm going to win you bitch"We say at the same time as we turn into the last few steps and we both cross."Whoa that was great Vanoss and Delirious keep that up"As he sits down next to him "Mmmm hey"I say as he glares "What's up?" He says coldly Before I could awnser couch Anthony speaks "you two tied by the way 7 minutes and 38 seconds"As Evan looks to me "Great job"I was in shock he was actully nice his voice was so comforting I loved that.

"Okay Vanoss you'll be wide receiver and Delrioius you'll be quarterback everyone know were to go and we will be practicing or Hail Mary or Raining Rush"As I get into poison I call it and say hick Evan was really quick as I throw it he doges everyone and gets the touchdown "You, Vanoss and Delrioius you two work together great, perfectly might I say"As Evan bits his lip and I blush deeply as the others laugh."Okay fine I guess we do work together alright"As Tyler pats me on the back and whispers in my hear "Mabey he might like you more than you think?"I just laugh "Ha that will be the day"