Cheers!

Last Time:

"Severus?" The much younger potion master spun around to see green eyes looking at him intently ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"Harry! ... w-what are you doing here?!" Severus said sounding more shyly than he intended. Of course the fact that he was trying to keep his loose pants from falling or trying to hide his arousal wasn't helping at all.

"I forgot my glasses ... is it just me or did you lose 20 years in the 2 minutes I was gone?" Harry asked as he looked at the adorable flushed face of his professor. The sexy sight of the arousal pressing against the potion master's pants made him lick his lips "Severus ... I'm going to guess that this is the result of a potion."

Severus blushed and covered himself with his robes, "I ... yes, I made an age reversing potion ... I-I wanted ... if I had a chance to start over when the war ends I want to truly start over." He turned and started putting the vials away in the cabinet ... all except for one.

Harry chuckled, "I'm not surprised you made it ... why are you leaving this one out?" He asked as he pointed to the only vial left.

"It's going to need moonlight so it ... it can become permanent." Severus answered softly and gasped as Harry came up behind him.

"Is there someone specific you want to start over with?" Harry whispered huskily letting his hot breath brush Severus's neck earning a shiver.

The potion master's heart was pounding in his chest. The heat from Harry's chest pressed up against his back was driving him mad. He wanted more heat, more skin to skin contact, so he turned to look into those green eyes. "Yes ... I was hoping ... you'd be there ... with me." he said almost too softly for someone to hear, but Harry did.

"Really?" Harry hummed as he leaned forward and placed his hands on either side of the potion master effectively pinning the older wizard to the counter. "If that's the case would you like some help?"

"Help?" Severus's breath hitched and his pants tightened further. Could Harry really mean that? It sounded almost too good to be true ...

"With your problem." Harry whispered as he brought his knee up to part Severus's legs slightly and massaged the bulge in the black pants with his thigh making a mewl slip passed Severus's lips. "I never did this before, but maybe you can help me professor."

Severus had no clue if Harry was teasing or if he really didn't have any experience. No memories he saw revealed anything in that regard, but you could only see so much in one day. What he did know is that the student teacher scenario he always scoffed at before was suddenly very kinky. "Yes, I need some help-" Severus gasped as, in one fluid motion, Harry pulled the professor's pants and boxers down and cupped the firm ass in order to effortlessly lift Severus onto the counter. In any other circumstance, having a half naked person on his potion counter would've pissed Severus off, but this was his ass and he was too horny to care.

"How can I help professor?" Harry asked as he tossed Severus pants and boxers aside. The sight of the young professor half naked and shivering with need along with his fully erect cock was not something Harry could resist. Before any words could pass the potion master's lips Harry draped those pale legs over his shoulders and teased the tip of Severus's cock with his tongue.

"F-f-fuck ngh ha-Harry!" Severus yelped as the teasing tongue slowly ran under his cock and up his length to dip into his slit where the constant flow of pre cum was licked away. it was hard to tell if Harry was taking his time to get used to this or he knew what he was doing, but Severus didn't care. "More ah no wait not AHHH!" A loud moan was torn from Severus's throat as Harry's strong hands cupped his balls and gave a firm squeeze. If Harry did that again he would cum!