(Chapter 1) The Paladin

My twelve year old brother Frisk and I moved to a little mountain town called South Park. We'd figured a new start the better. We had just finished bringing in all the boxes and furniture when I came up with an idea.

Walking up the stairs and into Frisks room I call for him. "Frisk!" My glorious sibling comes out of his closet and walks over to me. "We're gonna go meet some new people, so get your shoes on!" He nods. He never was much of a talker.

His first word wasn't even a word it was 'Y/n' in sign language... I figured it was because of how I would sit near him for hours teaching him sign language. But don't be gone wrong! He can talk, he just doesn't like to. I looked down at what I was wearing.

Deciding I'd be fine and not freeze my ass off just got my shoes one and waited for Frisk to appear down the stairs wearing his regular clothing

Deciding I'd be fine and not freeze my ass off just got my shoes one and waited for Frisk to appear down the stairs wearing his regular clothing. But this time it was in the form of a winter jacket. "Come on Kid" He places his hand in mine and we walk out.

Right as we walk out and turn we hear. "AH HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Looking down at Frisk he has his face of determination on and let's go of my hand running to "Save the day" I watch as Frisk runs over and pushes the one with help ears lightly. Sighing I shake my head. Frisk never did like violence.

"EY! THATS CHEATING! IM GONNA TELL MY MOM!" With that the kid runs off toward a different way. Making my way over, the blonde haired kid who was getting beat up stood up and smiled at Frisk. "Thank you so much! I didn't realize he had a health potion" health potion? What the fuck? Are they playing some kind of game? Would explain why he's wearing a strange outfit and why the other was wearing elf ears.

When Frisk doesn't say anything the blonde kid continues. "I'm Butters the Paladin! What your name new kid?" Silence. I roll my eyes and sigh. "Frisk" the blonde who I'm guessing is named Butters made a huh sound and turned my way eyes wide as I'm guessing e didn't know I was there. "His name is Frisk" Butters nodded a light tint of pink in his cheeks.

"What about you?" I froze. Was he asking for my name? "Y/n"

"The grand wizard has been awaiting your guys arrival! You must follow me and I'll lead you to him!" Shrugging I grab Frisks hand and follow Butters to a house with a backyard fence with a banner that said. 'KUPA KEEP' He brought us inside and on the couch was a woman. Probably the "Grand Wizards" mother.

"Oh hello deary! My little poopykins is out back with his little friends!"

We all just walk by her. Through the kitchen. And into the backyard. Where stood a huge castle looking thing. What the fuck is this shit? Looking at Frisk to see if he found this strange he just looked at it like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"This way!" He brought us to in front of the tent area which had a guy dressed as a princess and a guy that looked like a fucking wizard. "Grand wizard! I have brought the two new kids!" "Two?" The king of this palace looked up before yelling. "OH HELL NO! NO GIRLS!" Butters started to stutter. "B-b-but!" "No fucking buts Butters! Get that slut hippie out of my backyard!"