(Chapter 5)

Frisk Pov:
"Ey why are you calling me at this time bitch?" God I really don't wanna talk to him... but it's for Y/n! "Help please..." he didn't answer. "Who the fuck is this?" "Who is it Fatass?" I could hear Kyle ask and the other guys' voices. In the background, guys they are sleeping over at Cartmans house...

"It's Frisk"

"It can't be Frisk! Frisk doesn't talk!"

I look back to Y/n she's passed out on the floor a puddle of blood around her, her skin paler than ever. "Please help! Y/n cut herself with a knife and she's now on the floor passed out in a puddle of her own blood! Help!!" I throw the phone onto the ground breaking it. I lean down to Y/n and hug her.

"Please don't die Y/n..."

Less than a minute later our door is kicked in and standing there are the guys. Looking all scared and petrified to see I wasn't lying. "Help her." I whisper loud enough for the to hear. Kyle came over and picked my sister up quickly. "Come on let's get her to the hospital"

"Hospital?!" Stan yells loudly his face turning green.

"JUST HELP HER!" She isn't like me. If she dies she won't come back... so for heavens sake. Help her.

"Yes Stan! Now let's go!"

Oh Y/n please be alright...

I look to her orange coated friend. Looks like he's thinking the same thing...

Kenny's Pov:
Oh god. Y/n is hurt! How did this even happen!? Cartman won't tell us anything!
"Mmph!?"
I ask turning to Frisk only to realize he can't understand me.

I take my parka hood off. "Why happened?"

"She cut herself while making dinner"

WHAT!?