(Chapter 3) Saving No Waiting

While we waited Tweek and I started to joke around and learn some stuff about each other, I did learn some things about his life before I moved to south park and to be honest it was really exciting! And for many of them I wished I was there! Sometimes I felt like I was! Tweek was really good at telling stories about his Life.
"S-so you GAH! believe me?" I tilt my head, "Why wouldn't I? They sound so amazing! And South park would be the place for that to all happen!" Tweek smiles, "Thank you ACK! For listening to me! No one GAH! really does!" I stare sadly at Tweek, does people really not listen to him? "Is that true?" Before I could get an answer Frisk came running up to me engulfing me into a hug.

" Hey Frisk, get all the people you needed to find?" Frisk nods and points to the door, standing there was the people he set out to find. "Good job" I smile at him. "And you didn't die! That's a plus!" Frisk chuckles at our little inside joke. He begins to sign to me. 'What did you do when I was gone?" I chuckle "Nothing much, just talked with Tweek" Frisk side glared Tweek. 'Did he try something?' I stare at him. "No way. He's to sweet and kind to do that" Frisk sighs but nods.

Seeming like he didn't fully believe me, Cartman came busting out "Now that we are all here, we can...we can... wheres my level 20 theif?" Cartman asks looking around. "He's in detention for flipping off the principal" Clyde states as if it was the most obvious news in the world.

"What?! We can steal the stick back from the jew elf if my level 20 thief is in prison!!" Prison? How bad is detention here?

"Frisk, you and paladin Butters must go and retrieve Craig from from his prison! Return here when done!"

"Hey! Wait a second!"

Cartman turns to me, "If my brother goes I go!"

"But princess what if you get hurt?" Cartman asks with a smirk. I glare at him. "Im going. And if my brother fucking gets hurt in any way, I'm fucking busting your skull in" I look at Tweek, and give him a ghost of a smile. "Tweek. I allow you to go so your not stuck here with that bastard but it's up to you" He quickly runs over and takes my hand in his.

"Okay, let's go than"

---

--time skip--

We were finally at the school, it didn't look to bad. "So why is everyone so concerned about this school?" I ask turning to Tweek "W-Well GAH! The hall moniters" I was about to ask when suddenly I got a call. "Hello?"

"Remember, these Gingers are perverts. Protect your boobs" with that Cartman hung up. "What the fuck...?" I whisper Frisk looks over, 'Umm...' I shrug, "No idea..." We all walk in "Hey your not aloud to be here!"

....

After the fight with the ginger we start walking more, more gingers. And some of them started getting a little too "friendly" 'HANDS OFF MY SISTER' Frisk kept signing but of course no one had any idea what he'd say, so Butters would yell out something along the line of "DON'T TOUCH HER" thinking it was what Frisk said and he wasn't wrong.

"BACK UP FUCKERS!" I punched one of them in the nose making it bleed. Most likely broken. The rest sho were to scared to come near I flipped them off and they went running.

...

--Later--

Finally we got to the detention room and could hear some guy keep yelling at someone named Craig that his friends weren't here to save him. And he would be right. I'm not his friend. Frisks not his friend. Butters most likely not his friend. And Tweek. Eh maybe Tweek.

I kick the door making it fly open. Giving a stone cold glare at the teacher. "Oh hello, Mkay. You can't be here Mkay?" I glare at him intensely, "..." "not a talker?" I stay silent until...

I motioned for Tweek. "GAH! TO MUCH PRESSURE!!" He threw a cup of coffee at his head knocking him out.

"I'm soooo happy" Some guy and I say at the same time, I look at him, he's wearing a costume like everyone at Kupa Keep. "Woah..." We both say. We than stick out hands up and flip each other off. "Hehe, you guys are like twins!" Butters says happily staring at what's going on.

"Whatever" he says.

Tweek comes up, "Y/n, this is Craig, Craig, this is Y/n, the new princess"

Craig looked up slowly from his phone he had been casually just looking at, "What about Kenny?"

"He's the Prince now"

Craig nodded, "And what made fatass actually decide to bring a girl into this game? Is she Kyle's sister or something? Girlfriend Maybe?" Tweek shook his head.

"She's the new kid, this is her brother Frisk" Tweek pointed to my brother. "Whatever"

Without another word we start walking back to Cartmams house....

God what a long day.

I wonder what the fuck will happen next in this quiet little rednecked mountain town.