(Chapter 2) The Recruiting

After that little episode with Clyde Frisk, Butters, and I were off we had to apparently find Tweek, Craig, and Token. The three guys Kenny told me about, "So who are we off to get first?" I question Butters, he looks at me and smiles warmly. "Tweek, He should be at his Coffee shop"

...
—A little Timeskip—
We finally where here and had to go into the back room for Tweek, when we walked in though I saw a twitching teenage boy sweeping, "GAH! T-t-to much w-work to do!! ACK!" He yelled as he swept the floor and taking a little break to get one sip of coffee in. His shirt was unbuttoned and his hair was everywhere he actually looked kinda cute.

He finally noticed us after Butters yelled 'Heya fella!' "GAH! pr-pretty g-girl!! ACK!!" He dropped the broom. And walked over. Frisk handing him a note, "GAH!? RIGHT NOW!? THEY NEED ME N-NOW!? ACK! I HAVE TO MUCH GAH! W-WORK!" Tweek finally came up with an idea, "Can you ACK! Get the 4:00 o'clock de-delivery for me?" Frisk nodded and started to walk away, "Oh t-thank god! Your a life saver!"

I follow behind Frisk and Butters but Tweek stops me. "GAH! W-Wait!" I stop feeling him hand grab my wrist. "I'm GAH! T-Tweek Tweak!"
"Y/n, Y/n L/n" he nodded before slipping a envelope in my hand, "GAH! T-take that! Give it ACK! To the p-people they'll give you GAH! What you n-need ACK!" I nod. Turning around again but once again Tweek stops me, I glare at him, "What?" My tone of voice strong and monotone, "ACK! I-umm..  GAH! A-are you playing t-to?" I nod, he seems shocked. "H-how'd you get Ca-Cart-ACK!-man to let y-you?"

I shrug, "I had Kenny talk to him" Tweek nods, Butters pokes his head in, "Y-Y/n... Frisk keeps waving his hands around..." Frisk suddenly ran in signing quickly 'Y/n! Get over here! I don't want him to touch you in a No no place!' I glare at him.

Quickly he resigns. 'Just come on! We need to recruit three People!' I nod and turn to Tweek, "See Yah after we get the Package" I then run out with Frisk and Butters, making our way to Kenny's house.

...
—Another small timeskip—
Okay. Turns out that it wasn't for this red headed lady which I'm guessing is Kenny's mom, so we walk out back now having a key for the people who rented out the back, we open it and wooho it's full of druggies! What great luck, I'm sooo happy to see this in Kenny's backyard! Notice the sarcasm, I walk forward, lifting up my hand I show them the letter.

"Hey this isn't the same kid as usual!"
"ITS A COP"
What the hell?

Least to say we finally finished beating them up with a rusty old pipe I found on the ground and got the package of what I'm pretty fucking Sure is meth. We brought it back to Tweek and I handed it to him, he set it down and hugged me saying the words 'Thank you!' And 'Now I can play with you guys!' I smile lightly and chuckle as he let's go seeing the tint of pink of his cheeks, "Dad! I fi-finished my chores!"
"Did you get the 4:00 o'clock delivery?" "Y-Yes right here!" Tweek picks up the package and walks over to his dad.

His father puts his pinky in it and puts it in his mouth the way people tasting meth would do. "Mmh, that's so good shit" "Okay son go play with your friends!" Tweek cheered "I'm gonna g-go change quickly g-g-guys!" He then runs off. "You coming princess Y/n?" I shake my head, "I'll go with Tweek" Butters nods and walks off with Frisk probably to actually get Token or Craig.

Doesn't really matter who, Strange, I feel like I have made a few friends... maybe Butters, Tweek, and Kenny are the only ones but still. Tweek walks back in, "Okay g-guys... oh huh, they left" "I'm still here" Tweek turns and looks and me before smiling brightly, "Come ACK! On, let's go to Kupa Keep!" Tweek grabs my hand and we run all the way back to Cartman's. When we arrive Cartman comes running up to us, "THERE YOU ARE TWEEK! WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!?"

"Sorry! GAH! Ha-had to finish my ACK chores!" Cartman sighed, "Ugh... well if you read my note you know that those cheating fucking elves took the stick! Also this hippie is our new Princess, Kenny's the prince!" Tweek looked at me and twitched. "Your the n-new Princess?" I nod, Tweek then turned to Cartman, "She ACK ha-has a name you know!" Cartman shrugged "She never told me or corrected me when I called her hippie the first time, so I figured it was her name"

"Actually Fatass my name is Y/n" Cartman turned away, "Very well then"

Then it dawned on me, "I already fucking told you my name!" Cartman turned around. "I know" I facepalm so annoying, "Anyway Princess Y/n, where is Theif Frisk?" "With Butters getting either Craig or Token"

"They're most l-likely getting To-Token! Since Cr-Craig is in detention GAH! For flipping off the principle" Cartman was already far away so he didn't hear what Tweek said. Finally realizing what Tweek wore made me chuckle, "I like your outfit" he started to lightly blush, "T-Thanks..." I chuckle at this, "It's cute" his face bursts into more pinkish color, "GAH!! T-TO MUCH PRESSURE!!" I grab his hands and calmly tell him with an emotionless face, 'Stop, that's just gonna make you stressed more' after my words he seemed to calm down a little. "T-thank you" Tweek stuttered shyly.

I let go of his hand the disappointed look on his face going unnoticed. "What now? They might be out for a while" Tweek pondered the sentence that left my mouth, "hmmm. ACK! we c-could... sit and wait?" A ghost of a smile goes on my face at his 'brilliant plan' "Sounds good"