On FaceTime

I loved talking to Eliza about everything, even though she was in Midvale I called her at least twice a week.

"Yeah, Alex is also fine," I answered."You know you can just call her yourself," I told giggling,"she isn't as busy as you'd think."

"Hey, so did you get the pictures I sent you?" I asked, "I know I could've brought them to you myself, but I wanted to do it I like humans do."

"Yeah, I did," she answered, "but I haven't opened it yet," she explained, "I'll open it on camera for you, I'll go get them."

Two weeks ago Alex, Maggie, Lena and I went to the zoo. I've wanted to go there for quite some time and I could've gone there with Alex and Maggie, but I wanted to bring Lena too, and because my amazing girlfriend, I still get so exited calling her my girlfriend, is the CEO of L-Corp, she is always busy.

So we went to the zoo, which by the way is amazing, and we took so many pictures. We spent the whole day looking at animals, and sometimes, because of Lena, we also got to go inside the cages.

"I love these pictures," she said while looking at the pictures, "it reminds me when we used to go to the zoo while you girls were younger."

I was so in the moment that I didn't hear Lena walk in, even with my super hearing.

"Hey babe," she walked in and rubbed her eyes, "come back to bed."

I froze. Eliza still doesn't know Lena is my girlfriend, scratch that, she doesn't even know that I like girls.

"It's ironic that I'm telling you this, but you need to stop working so much," she told me and sat on my lap, "you can work after we've had some fun," she winked and kissed me.

I love kissing Lena, ever since the first kiss, if I could only pick one thing I can do for the rest of my life, it would be kissing Lena.

I moaned into the kiss, getting distracted. "Wait, wait, wait" I pulled away, scratching my neck I told her, "Lena...I'm on FaceTime, not working, this is Eliza, my adoptive mom."

I've never seen Lena so scared, her face is so pale. She turned around and if I thought I was the one who blushed the hardest, I was wrong.

"Hello," Eliza said with big eyes, " I don't think we've met."

"H-hi," Lena sputtered, "I'm Lena."

I wanted to say something, but I was speechless, my brain stopped working. This isn't how I wanted Eliza to know. Alex was supposed to tell her first. We made a bet, if she won the game night, she could tell her first, and in my defense, Lena was at the game night. Lena, with her amazing lips were there, and most of the night I was distracted.

"And who may you be to my daughter?" Eliza asked. "Because she hasn't told me anything," she said looking at me.

"Well," I started, "umm.. Lena is my girlfriend, we've been dating for um.. a month and a half," I told her looking down.
——————————————————-
"Umm, that went...well," i said while looking at Lena, "I mean, she was supportive."

"That went well?" Lena asked me, " I literally just met your mom for the first time while trying to get you to bed!"

"Okay, it didn't go well," I exaggerated, " but still, she met you, I don't have to hide you anymore!" I said happily.

Suddenly Lena started laughing.

"What?"

"You better call Alex," Lena told me looking smug, but still a little scared and pale.

"Shitttt!!!" I screamed.