Love of the music director

You wake up all tide up in a chair with a door and a wall writing devil devil draling. You tried struggling to get out but it is very tight. A door opens and you see a man in a Bendy mask in overalls covered in ink. "Well well well the little sheep is a wake". You gasp in horror thinking what is he going to do to you. "You well make great sacrifice to my saver". You were scared. "Wait let me do something for you". The man was confused wondering what you mean. "And what do you mean by". You then answer. "If you let me live I will do anything for you". The man has a think for a minute. Then you ask him. "What is your name?". "My name is Sammy lawrence". You then started being nice to him, trying to keep him from killing you. "Well that's a nice name. Maybe you could get me out of this chair". Sammy then grasps a axe and cuts off the ropes that you are tied to. "Thank you". Sammy then has a idea. "Come with me please". Sammy then walks you to his office. "Sit down on the chair". You do what he says you sit down on the chair. "You are lucky I am keeping you alive". He then asks you something. "Um I want to love you". You plush in surprise. "Well I always wanted to have a boyfriend and your cute". Sammy then smiles and you can see it. "I want to feel you". He walks up to you. "You can do what ever you want to me sexy". He takes your shirt off and bare and you bite your lip and close your eyes and pulls down your tights and your panties and noticed you were wet. Sammy licks your neck and he takes off his overalls but he keeps his mask on. You kiss him and he puts his hands on your body you put your hands on his crotch. You feel his dick and it is big. He felt your heavy breasts and squeeze them. He puts you on the floor on your back. Sammy graps your legs and spread them to where he see can your pussy and puts his dick. "Oh you are a good little sheep". You close your eyes of love and heart of how it feels to have sex with him and amazing he feels raming your pussy to shreds. "Oh sammy where have you been all my life". Sammy then started licking your face. "Don't worry my little sheep you are mine now forever". Sammy frusts faster stretching your pussy apart and then he cumed inside you so did. "That was amazing Sammy". You two cuddle for a bit and kiss and after that you two then get your clothes on and then the both of you walk together.