Love and life together

You and Sammy walk to Sammy's room he put you to bed soo you can sleep. "Rest now my little sheep I have something I need to do but don't worry I will be back soon". "Okay I will see you in a bit". Sammy walks out of the room to let you rest. Sammy gose to see his saver. He sees his saver. "My lord?". His lord saw him and got up, and he was very tall and terrifing he was Bendy him self. "Permission to speak profit". Sammy got nervous about what he was going to say. "Um I have some one who I have kept alive". Bendy looked at him angry. "WHAT YOU LET SOMEONE LIVE!?!". Sammy then got scared worried what Bendy would do to him. "Please my lord don't hurt me I will do anything just don't hurt me or my little sheep". Bendy thinked for a minute. "Hmm well I guess you can keep her then but If you let another person live there will be consequences you will have to pay". Sammy then got up and was glad about what his lord said even though he could have been killed. "Thank you my lord". Bendy then sits in his throne. "Now get out of here before I changed my mind". Sammy leaves the room and bunch of ink grads look at him with a angry look. Sammy then walks back to his room to see you. He opens the door and then gets in the bed with you. You wake up and see him. "Hey what happened?". Sammy looked at you. "I don't to talk about it". "Oh come on just tell me". Sammy then takes a deep breath. "I went to talk to my saver about that I let you live". "And what did he say". "He said that get to let you live and keep you". You then put your hand on Sammy's mask. "Well I am glad now I'm not going to die plus I want to say with you". You then put your hands on his thighs and you kissed him. Sammy then kisses you back because he has to. Sammy takes off his clothes and soo did you. You got on top of Sammy and got his ink cock inside you and you both see stars and you plush. "Ugh my little sheep". You put your finger on his mouth on his mask. "Shhhh don't you worry everything is alright. I am just your dirty little sheep". Sammy smiles and you smile to. Feel his chest and it's warm and inky. You smear his ink all over your body and now look like him. You then cumed and Sammy cumed as well. You laid on Sammy and put your hand on his chest. "You are mine forever". You kissed him. "I will be your's forever and ever". You too then sleep.