Entry One

<The first attatchment in the file is an audio recording. Play?>

Begin audio transcript:

I haven't quite figured out how to work this yet. I wonder why they gave it to me. I'd like to think someone was tired of hearing me screaming. <As this is a written transcription of the file, I took the liberty of putting the more background noises in bold. After her last sentence, the girl snorts, seemingly at something amusing.> Yeah, that doesn't sound weird at all. I meant screaming as in like- you know what, anything I say next will probably sound weird, so I'm not going to elaborate.

To be honest I'm not really sure what they are expecting me to do with this. Some sort of diary they can use against me in a trial? I mean I hope not. 

Maybe, if you're listening to this, you would wonder where I am. I don't really think I'm allowed to say. It will probably just bleep out later. What's it called when it's important and sneaky, uh, confidential, yeah that's the bitch. Wait, can I curse in this?  <More laughing.>

I'd like to think that you're wondering how I got here. I mean, let's be real, you probably have no idea, but let a girl dream. I guess next time they give this back I'll start explaining, that's probably what they want me to do and to be honest I'd take any distraction right now. But I see them coming to take it back, I guess I spent more time fiddling around with it than I thought. Trying to see if it had some sort of secret message in it or something, ya know, like you do when you are handed a piece of high end tech while in a freaking —/-/—/-. Oh wait, bleeping out locations. I couldn't figure how to turn on the visual part, so I'll tell you I'm tapping my head, in that kind of no-shit-Sherlock way.

Well, got to hand it over. 

End transcription.

Hey it's me, the author (I guess???). I started writing this story in 2018, but I lost all of my inspiration for it and sort of trailed off. I'm trying to rewrite it now, because I loved this story so much and wanted to share it with other people. Hopefully this time it will actually make sense, but I can make no such promises. The last time was a mess and a half, believe me. (You can see for yourself if you happen to have a Quotev account- story is still called Audio Enabled, at my account braided). Comment, like and subscribe or whatever all of these buttons do 'cause I don't have a clue so I hope you enjoyed this so far.