HOT CHOCOLATE. 03

HOT CHOCOLATE. 03.

"So," Bella's voice aroused from the seat on the couch beside me

"So," Bella's voice aroused from the seat on the couch beside me. She couldn't seem to get her words out, she was distracted, watching the first Fallen movie on the screen. "He drove you home, here, to our house, without you telling him."

"Yes!"

"Surely not,"

"I was thinking the same, but I was sure I didn't tell him. I'm not that dim witted."

"Well your dim witted whether you like It or not. He could be a murderer or something. You WENT INTO HIS CAR NOT KNOWING WHO HE WAS!"

Bella almost spilt all her steaming hot chocolate over the blanket. Her eyes wide, as well as her mouth. She looked like a fish, gaping for water.

I awkwardly, and very embarrassingly, looked away. For someone as superstitious as me, i stupidly got into a car with a stranger.

I denied it anyway.

"He's not a stranger, I see him around. He's friends with Jimin, Jimin's nice!"

"JIMIN IS A SEX TOY!"

"NO HE ISNT."

Bella put down her hot chocolate, calmly, almost too calmly, she switched the television over to the news.

"He repeatedly fucks woman, and desperately try's to get for the ones that very clearly, said no," she snapped. "He never backs down, he's a man whore with an addiction to us."

"Are you talking from experience?" I giggled back, watching as Bella's shoulders shook as though her feathers were ruffled, figuratively and literally.

I had no idea why she called Jimin a sex toy. He may be popular but I never paid enough attention to know if he was fucking every man and woman around.

"Look, just ignore what I said and watch the screen," Bella exclaimed, pointing the remote towards the television, screening recent and breaking news. "You were right today, we could've walking past a murderer, hundreds of times, just today."

I furrowed my brows, I didn't think we'd walk past someone that many times.

The woman on the screen had an umbrella in her hands, a microphone, grasped in the other. Her hair was blonde, skin pale, eyes blue. the tears of god pelted down on her like a storm, wind being thrown in her face.

She was at a crime scene.

The background, I realised, was only a street away from the Uni we both attended. It was around the bend from our favourite coffee shop.

"On the 25th of April, a passerby through sweetly alley, found a body mangled, with up to seven stab wounds across the body," The screen displayed the face of an unknown man, most probably the victim of the attack. "The victim was forty two year old Kim Doyoon, whom was infamously know for recently being bailed out of Jail for working thoroughly in the prostitution ring."

"The Police believe this was a rival Mafia attack, and that Kim Doyoon's death was only Karma for what he had done."

My eyes were as wide a saucers, my blood running cold. I was used to watching news, but knowing this murderer was now classed as a serial killer, and could possibly only be around the corner.

It gave me chills.

"But the question still continues. Will there be more murders? Who is this person? And is it the work of a psychopath or the work of the mafia?"

Bella turned back towards me, "This killer, is around us. Only a few corners away, maybe even attends the same school."

I nodded, about to speak, but stopped when the screen displayed the dim, Android taken picture of the attacker.

They called him THE PURGER,

Or AGUST D.

The blurred body shed pure power through the picture. "They must have been brave, to take that picture," I spoke. Bella silently agreed.

The body, covered in black, stood looking down on the dead body. One of the victims to his purge. Hajoon, a now dead leader of the sex trafficking business. In a way, good he was gone.

The hair to the AGUST D, was bleach blond, shining through the dark, and like a beacon of light. Blood dripping from every inch of his hands and face, it seemed eerie, but deep down, I didn't feel as scared as I should have been.

I couldn't see much, but I tried to voice my chills and my suspicions. Bella's soft voice aroused before I got the chance to, though. But she had the same idea as I did.

"Speaking of the devil, that's what I'm trying to get at! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN RAPED AND KILLED BECAUSE YOU GOT INTO HIS CAR!"

"HES A NICE GUY HE'S JUST SCARY LOOKING!" I tried to calm down. "And we can't deny that, looks like him," I concluded, pointing towards the paused screen.

Bella nodded, but there was doubt in her face. "I don't know. It's the hair, do you really think Min Yoongi would go killing people apart of the mafia?"

"Who knows..."

- short chapter, sorry. I don't think anyone's really reading this anyway...😕