BLACK DRESS. 11

BLACK DRESS. 11.

I sat, lounging across the leather love couch of Yoongi's humongous living room, the remote flickered across channels, but nothing seemed to interest me. It was sappy romance movie this, cooking show lined with sex jokes that, and garden for the elderly. Not my cup of tea.

He had been gone all day, I had woken up and was immediately alone. Which was like...sad... Having to bask in my own self pity, loneliness and grief. It was already four in the afternoon, and he wasn't back yet. I would worry but, he seemed as though he could handle himself much better than ever I could.

Despite this, the emptiness of the house eased me, and I stood from the couch, wrapped the thin nightgown tighter around my waist before standing to meet the reflection of the walled glass. It was calming, to be alone for a perfect amount of time. I was hoping he would come home soon, I would really start to get lonely, than bored, than depressed even more than now.

I was so high above the ground, looking below. I could see the wide variety of cars and people walking the streets below. Who would believe I would be standing here right now? Bella wouldn't, that's for sure.

The vibration of my phone could be heard from the counter in the kitchen but I didn't move to answer it, it had been ringing all day, all night. I slept through it all, and woke up to 30 calls and missed messages from Bella, and 12 from Jimin.

Jimin.

I couldn't stomach his name, not right now. Not knowing what he had so sensually done with Bella. It disgusted me, but maybe it wasn't disgust, maybe it was jealously. A burning sensation prowled in my abdomen, imaging what they were doing last night, what they're probably doing now, and tomorrow, and the day after, and knowing that while they do that, not is on their mind; aside from each other.

I stared down onto the streets below, head cocked against the glass. It felt as though I could simply fall if pushed too hard. It gave me vertigo, and I wasn't even outside, I couldn't even feel the harsh wind against my skin. I was warm and safe here.

Min Yoongi, I thought.

I had never seen him like that before, so open to speak, with some much emotion, so much openness. Was it some joke? Some plan to embarrass me? Because it was working. Silence continued to be harassed by my phone, than by the door to the apartment reeling open. I turned, excitement bubbling in my chest. I thought it was going to be Yoongi, I was sure, so when I did see that it was not a bleach blond with the often seen bruises on his face with the same nice suit, I laughed a little.

"Who are you?" I asked, tapping my glasses so they scaled higher up my nose. I tucked a stray strand of hair from my face, I didn't have a hair tie, I didn't have a lot of things really. All I wore was undergarments and a dressing gown.

The male was perfectly sculptured muscle, he had attractive black hair with red glowing tips. He had wide brown eyes, he looked as though he was surprised to see me. I was surprised too, I wanted to say, but bit my tongue and remained quiet.

"None of your business." Though he said that, he persisted towards me. I stepped back out of reflex, my bare feet stinging against the cold floors.

"I thought Yoongi said his friends won't bother me," I quizzed, eyebrows furrowed. He did say that. So why was he coming towards me. He ignored my question, and tried to grab at my arm. "Hey!" I protested, smacked his arm away. "Answer my question."