A TOY. 07

A TOY .07.

YOU ARE FORMALLY INVITED TOPARK JIMIN's BIRTHDAY PARTY

PARK JIMIN's BIRTHDAY PARTY.

I had received the invitation via social media while half way home. Yoongi had silently insisted that he take me home. I didn't deny any help, I didn't deny anything. I couldn't feel anything, I just wanted to go home. I wanted to ring my mum, and cry.

Maybe even hug someone. Though as I looked up towards Yoongi. It seemed there was no effect on him, the death of someone didn't spook him at all. He still had a look of disinterest, a look that made it obvious he didn't care about anything.

He was someone that bothered more about others than himself. He was willing to go out of his way and drop me home. Willing to stray me away from people I shouldn't be around.

Yoongi had silently dragged me into his car, and far, far away from Kim Namjoon. I was relieved though, Namjoon was a womaniser, and I didn't like men like him.

He may be loaded with money, but he was not my type. Nothing near it.

I looked up from the message, and over to the bleach blond male on the drivers side. Ignoring the nausea in my stomach and the slack of muscles in my body.

"Yoongi?"

He didn't move his eyes away from the road, only nodding and humming in a way to show me he was listening.

"Were you invited to Jimin's Birthday?" I didn't particularly need to ask. They were best friends. He probably didn't even need to be invited.

His eyes narrowed against the rays of the afternoon sun, gleaming through rain and clouds.

"Yes," he mumbled.

"I was invited too," I don't know what pushed me to keep talking. Maybe it was because Yoongi hadn't told me to shut the trap yet.

He cut me off before I could speak again. "You shouldn't go," his voice was cold, and irritated.

"I've been to a party before," I sounded irked. I had every right to be annoyed.

"Not to Park Jimin's."

"You make it sound like I could get r—"

"Don't," he snapped. "Don't say that, you don't know anybody that will be going to that party."

"You will be going! Bella is, Namjoon probably is!"