Introduction to the Darkness

Previously on 'Make You Mine'

"Just let me in," he whispered.

"What?"

"Let me give you everything. Let me get to know you, it's all I want. I want to be able to hold you when you sleep and be there when you're sad. I dont want to be the cause of your anger," he replied.

"You should have said that when you saw me the first time."

"If I could rewind the past, I would," he sighed.

"Don't expect me to like you, because I won't. What you did was wrong in every level, and you clearly have a screwed up head if you are keeping me here for yourself. I can't and won't let you know me, so you might as well just give up now."

Laila's POV

Harry stormed out of the room and slammed the door so hard that it nearly snapped off its hinges. I jumped at the noise it made and winced when I heard glass smash against the wall downstairs. I had never seen him this furious. Then again, I really didn't know him.

I heard a stream of curse words fly out of his mouth and decided it was best for me to just wait it out. There was no way I was going down there now. To pass the time I decided to take a shower and quickly gathered some clothes from his drawer and headed to the bathroom. I really needed some clothes of my own.

As soon as I set foot in the bathroom I nearly screamed. Glass shards were littered all over the floor and bits of blood stained them. It looked like a crime scene, except for there was no body. I manuvered over to the sink, making sure to avoid any glass shards.

The shower was a complete mess and the interior was covered in blood and glass. He must have punched through the wall of the shower door. That's why his hands were covered in red when he found me. I couldn't believe I had caused this. I glanced down at my backside and shuddered when I saw crimison red staining the back. He had never washed it off. That meant there was still glass in his hands.

Shit. He was going to bury it in even deeper at this point. I may have been an ass to him, but I didn't want him to have to go to the hospital to get it removed.

I paced towards the bedroom door and slowly turned the handle. There was a loud bang that errupted from the kitchen and I hurried towards it.

Harry was currently throwing pots at the wall and smashing glasses on the counter. I almost turned around and ran upstairs, but I didn't. Slowly but surely, I crept over towards him and placed my hand on his shoulder. He flinched at the sudden contact and whipped around to face me.

"What?" He growled.

"Harry, you should really take a look at your hands, they have shards of glass lodged in them," I spoke.

He looked down at his bloodied hands and gasped at all the red liquid pouring from them.

"I'll be fine," he muttered and moved to pick up another pan.

"You realize you're just making it worse right?"

"Well it's not like you're helping," he snapped and threw the pan at the wall. It smacked against the cupboard and landed with a loud clang on the floor.

"Then let me help," I sighed.

"I don't know what to do," he whispered.

"Well neither do I," I said.

"Um, well, I can't go to the hospital. I have had a bad past there."

"Do you have tweezers?"

"Up in the bathroom yeah."

"Come with me," I sighed.

He followed me into his room and his eyes widened at the state the bathroom was in.

"Shit," he hissed. "I didn't realize it was this bad." He darted out of the room and soon returned with a broom and dust pan. I watched him quickly sweep up the mess on the floor and then he plopped himself up on the counter. I guess that was my cue.

I plucked the tweezers from his hand and motioned for him to turn his palms up. Glass coated his palms and the caked blood on them was pretty nasty. I quickly wetted a small wash cloth and attempted to wash off some of the blood. He winced when I accidentally brushed over a shard of glass and I muttered an apology.

I picked up the tweezers and pulled a large piece of glass out of his hand. He growled in pain and yanked his hand away.

"I never said it wouldn't hurt," I snapped and grabbed his hand. He glared at me as I removed the pieces of glass from his hands and poured some peroxide on them. As soon as I had bandaged them up, he jumped off the sink and walked away.

Harry's POV(flashback)

The doctor came into my room where I was panicking about my current state. He seemed to notice my behavior.

"Mr. Styles, you need to calm down. The police are in the lobby waiting to come up here. They need to ask you some questions about the accident," he said.

"I can't calm down when my f*cking head is throbbing," I snapped and winced in pain at my headache.

"They will be in momentarily," he sighed and exited the room.

What the f*ck did I do? I tried so hard to stop him.

(End of flashback)

I snapped out of my daze just in time to hear her yell at me.

Laila's POV

"A thank you would be nice," I called and he just laughed.

"This is your fault you know," he called.

"It wouldn't have been if you just left me alone," I shot back. I heard his footsteps stop and gulped. He strode back into the room and latched onto my arm, dragging me out of the bathroom.

He slammed me up against the wall and I gasped in shock. His grip tightened and his eyes were nearly black.

" Don't be smart with me, because you will lose," he hissed.

"Let go."

"I don't think I will," he sneered. He pulled me towards the bed and tossed me onto it. I attempted to scoot away from him but he trapped my legs underneath his death grip.

"Maybe I should teach you a lesson."

"Please no," I whispered. He was never like this and I definitely did not like it.

"How many times do I have to tell you," he started and hoovered over my head. I watched him slowly lean down so that our lips were nearly centimeters apart. He smirked at my frightened look and whispered "You. Are.Mine."

His lips met mine and I could taste the faint essence of alcohol lingering on them. I was absolutely disgusted by him at this rate and with all my strength, pushed him off me. He looked at me with wide eyes as I ran for the door. He simply laughed and slammed it shut.

"You can't run from me love. I'll always catch you."

He pushed me back onto the bed and began pressing heavy kisses up and down my neck, occasionally biting and sucking. No matter how much I struggled to free myself, he held me in place.

"Stop moving," he grunted.

"Never," I hissed.

He slammed his fist into the headboard and smashed his lips onto mine. I didn't kiss him back and he fought for dominance. His hands tightened around my sides as he continued to kiss me.

Finally, he stopped and sighed. I raised my hand to slap him, but he caught it in mid air. He brought it down to my side and climbed off the bed.

"You have no idea of how long I have wanted to do that," he said and walked out of the room.

Author's Note

The beginning of dark Harry is here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I appreciate all the votes and reads:) Also, I will try to update once every 1-2 weeks. 
See ya next time!