Wu Chang x Minds Eye- I won't hurt you

For the record, Minds Eye is not blind blind. She can still see but only in a small distance and in slightly blurry colors like what we see in game.
Requested by Nabi_Subedar

Minds Eye's POV

Huff... huff....

I turn to a corner in the ruins, hitting my staff to the ground so that my one remaining teammate can see that the hunter is near me.

"Don't move, I'll help you!" Kreacher yells. "No! Focus on decoding! I can handle this!" I reassure. I'm not risking his safety!

I felt my heart beat faster, as well as see the aura of a tall, thin hunter. Wu Chang.

I gulp as I quickly hide inside a locker, muffling my own screams and sounds. I peaked through the slits on the rusty locker door.

Black enters my area, searching and scanning the place. "Brother, I see a cipher shaking over there...." a different voice came out from his mouth. Black's deep husky voice gave a hum as a response "I know, but I swear I can feel the Minds Eye here," he says. "But brother.... you know how we feel about......" White's voice trails off.

Black sighs and prepares his umbrella to teleport "Fine." He turns into liquid as his umbrella flies away. I sigh in relief and run to a cipher, decoding it as fast as I can.

I heard a yelp "Don't rescue me!" Kreacher shouts as he gets downed by the hunter.

Soon later, I saw the thief's aura; he was already strapped onto a rocket chair. I need to help him!

"Don't rescue me!" he keeps shouting, but I ran to him. I saw White camping the thief. I ran close to them, only to get pushed away by White. "Helena... don't," he warns. Kreacher struggles, trying to get out. "Go! Leave me! Get to the dungeon!" the male shouts as the fireworks underneath him start lighting up.

White walks closer to me, so I stood up and ran, leaving my teammate to blast off. I scurried to where I think the dungeon is, and lo and behold, it wasn't there.

I groaned and ran to the ruins where it usually spawns. I think I see the hatch open up! I fasten my pace, until an umbrella appeared right infront of me. Out came Black, his purple eyes glowing as he rings his bell.

I fell to the ground, turning unconscious for a few seconds before regaining myself, standing up to see no hunter there. I didn't realize Black had moved behind me.

I turned around and started backing away, until my back hits the stone cold wall. He leans closer to me, his face beholding an unknown facial expression. I stare at his eyes; reaching for my staff, I swung it and hit his face.

"OW!" he yelps, backing away. I tried crawling away to the dungeon, but Black had gripped my leg making me unable to get away.

He groans and stands up, still holding my leg but not tight enough to hurt me. "Geez, I wasn't gonna hurt you," He says and pulls me gently and setting me down. I tremble in fear, my staff was still in my hands. I was ready to swing again but Black had catched my throw. He had holds my staff, slowly sliding his hands down to my hands. His other hand moved to hold onto the top of my staff.

I blush as his hands made contact with mine. I took my hand off, and attempted to pull my staff away. He didn't budge and chuckle at my attempts.

He pulls the staff away, throwing it next to the dungeon.

I gulped as he stares through my eyes and into my soul. "P-please.... don't h-hurt me too much..." I whimper out as I close my eyes.

"Hurt you? Why would I do that?" Black asks. He bent down to reach my sitting height. "I was just here to check on you. Plus White won't let me hurt y— OW!" he cuts off, holding his head like he was having a migraine.

I giggled as he and White's voice get mixed up again. Suddenly, White erupted from the umbrella. "I told you to not spill anything brother!" White screeches. Black clicks his tongue and folds his long legs together. "Geez White, you're being such a hard carry for me...."

I let out a small giggle as the two brothers bicker. They stopped arguing to look at me. I quickly shut up and look down, hiding my embarrased face.

I felt two presence on both of my sides. "Uhh, hey..." Black greets, putting a hand on my shoulder. I flinch but let it happen. I heard a growl and someone started patting my head, making me tense "Hey... It's ok. We just want to get to know you better... we barely get in matches with you..." White's warm and at the same time cool voice say.

I relax a bit but never let my guard down. I cam still see the umbrella in Black's hand.

"O-ok...." I reply. We started talking for a bit. And to be honest, it wasn't that bad being with them.

We were laughing at a scenario that happened to Black when the speakers inside the game turned on.

"Uhmmm guys? It's been an hour, are you planning to come back or no?" The host's voice echoed through the whole map.

I didn't realize time flew so past. I stood up and startes searching for my staff.

Black stood up and grabbed my staff, reaching it to me. I smile at him and accepted my staff. White lent me his hand in which I took.

He led me to the dungeon. It's hatch was open and honestly, I don't want to leave. I hesitated as I look at the open exit.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" White asks. I sigh and look at the two hunter brothers. Black tilted his head and looked at me "Come on, jump in. You deserve it," he says.

I stare at them. I wish I could stay much longer. I jump into their hands and gave them the biggest hug I can muster. Wrapping my arms on their necks, I bury my face inbetween their heads. They both had shocked expressions displayed on their faces.

"Can... can we... meet up again?" I stutter out. They both chuckled and pat my back, pulling away my arms to look at me.

"Of course," White answered.

I smile as I plant kisses on both their cheeks.

I quickly jump down the hatch, my face burning in red and my lips curled up in a smile.
*****************
No one's POV

The brothers touch their cheeks where she had kissed them. The much more aggressive sibling chuckled and look at his brother.

"Oh she totally likes me more."

"Shut up, Black."
********************
I don't have anything to say so....

Hope you enjoy and thank you for requesting!