[Short]Thief x Reader- A flower a day

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

Finally, Y/N had enough, and faced Kreacher with an annoyed look. "WHAT?!" they growled with great annoyance, glaring at the thief with hatred. Unfortunately, the male only kept his goofy smile, before shoving a rose onto their hands. Luckily, he had taken the time to remove all the thorns. "Bye bye!" he beamed, before running away.

Lets have a small background check; After getting over sweet Emma, Kreacher took a liking to the one person that was always there when he needed comfort. The person who stayed at his darkest nights and colorless days. Someone who stuck through all his antics, sadly, it was Y/N.

Y/N sighed, checking the beautiful rose in their hands. It was one of the prettiest they have seen. Must have been one if Jack's flowers. Man, he'd be so pissed if he found out that Kreacher took one of his roses again.

Deciding to keep it, Y/N went back to her room, putting the flower in to the vase where all of Kreacher's past flower gifts had went. It was a mix of carnations, roses, lavenders, and tulips. He had always given you atleast one a day. Was that sweet? More like creepy.

But they had to admit, it was cute. He even took the time to remove thorns and trim it for them. The idea made Y/N blush, looking away and groaning. Oh, what's this? Is little Y/N actually having a crush on the love deprived mental thief? Probably. But who won't? Kreacher never showed this much effort, even for Emma!

But Y/N, dear Y/N didn't want it. They were scared that they were only becoming a replacement. It's painful, knowing they're just a second choice and never the first one. But hey, it's better than not even being one of the choices, right? Even so, Y/N didn't want to be a rebound lover.

Y/N sighed, sitting down at their bed and staring at their blank ceiling. "I'll think about it tomorrow..." they muttered under their breath, before ending the day and switching the lights off. It was too petty of a situation, yet they seem to over think about it.

Well, that tomorrow actually took a week. But hey. Wanna know their decision? Read ahead.

**********

This was the day. Y/N is finally going to accept Kreacher! Even though, they can't take it, feeling like a replacement for Emma. Or, so they thinks they are.

They stood at the garden, waiting for Kreacher. They had called him their so that they could talk to him more privately. Although, he was taking quite a long time. Was he even coming?

Then, Y/N saw it. That's why he was taking too long. He was already at the garden, talking to Emma. They were laughing, and the thief was laughing with her. It broke their heart. Y/N knew it. They were just a rebound. A replacement. A substitute. Just a distraction. Kreacher never loved them.

And it hurts how they found out about it. Right. In. The. Face.

Before they could even see them, Y/N ran away, and never came back to the garden since.

Days have passed, and even once, Y/N didn't talk to Kreacher. Well, it's not like they had chance. Every day, the thief would go to the garden and stay there the whole day, carrying a huge box, which always change whenever they see it. And Emma would follow him. So they're at the gift giving stage, huh?

It pained Y/N. They were played like fools by someone like Kreacher. And you will never forget that.

**********

Y/N was assigned to clean the fountain as a punishment for kicking Jack in the balls. It had been a total of two weak since they started ignoring Kreacher. And honestly, they've been doing great.. Not!

Now they're gonna be forced to go to the fountain. Hopefully, Kreacher has a match today and not be there-

Sike.

At the other side of the fountain, sat the thief with a wide smile on his face and the gift beside him. Probably waiting for Emma, like always. Y/N scoffed, and stayed at the other side. They started cleaning, trying to ignore the male.

But of course, Kreacher noticed, as he started waving for them. "Y/N! Y/NNNN!" he calls, running to them as he stood infront. "Kreacher's glad you're here! I wanna-" Y/N didn't let him finish, as they turn away and started walking to the door. They had to get away, or else...

"Y/N? Y/N!" Kreacher continues to call, following behind them. Yet the other kept walking, close to the door. Just a few more walks....- "Y/N!" the thief grabbed Y/N's hand, quickly pulling them back. "Kreacher wants to say somet-"

"I KNOW ALREADY!" Y/N yelled, facing the male with tears already spilling out their E/C eyes. "I KNOW ABOUT YOU AND EMMA! I know why you never showed up that day! I know why you always bring gifts here!"

Y/N had started yelling out her emotions, Kreacher looking stunned at the other. "I always knew I was just a replacement. I have always known! Yet... I STILL PLAYED YOUR STUPID GAME!" they dropped to the floor, wiping their tears. "Why do you build me up, and then play with me until I fall apart?"

Tears dropped to the floor, and Y/N could clearly see Kreacher's shoes. Was he just gonna stand there? Maybe he's gonna apologi- Oh wait, nevermind. He walked away. It made Y/N cry harder, knowing they were right. They should have never fallen inlove with someone like Kreacher-

A box dropped to the floor, making Y/N jump in surprise. As he looked up to glare at the other, their eyes widen at the sight. Kreacher held a beautiful bouquet of different flowers in his arms. He smiled at Y/N. What was he doing?

"Y/N..." he called, kneeling down in front of them. "Kreacher never saw you as a replacement. Kreacher never played with Y/N's feelings," he softly said, before nudging the bouquet to them.

He still had his smile, "Kreacher never stood up Y/N... You were really early and Kreacher's bouquet for Y/N wasn't done yet, so I tried waiting it with Emma."

"Once it was done, Kreacher waited patiently for Y/N, but you never came. So Kreacher waited everyday at the fountain. But the bouquet kept dying, so I had to keep getting new ones and place them in different boxes for the gift. Even now, Kreacher waited and never gave up."

And with that, the male leaned close, and planted a sweet kiss on their forehead. "Kreacher loves Y/N only. And Kreacher hopes Y/N loves him too."