Voltron//ITC

Summary: The paladins and alteans are on their way to a planet to sign a peace treaty and ask them to be their ally but unfortunately this planets way of a diplomatic alliance is a bit... different

"WHAT?!" Was Shouted by the 5 paladins of Voltron

"Unfortunately yes that is our way to see if you are worthy of our alliance and if you all are worth our help" said the King of the Zhiads, Zhiads look very similar to humans except their ears are altean like, they have antennas on their heads and their eyes are heterochromia. Their hair are the same color of their right eye and have highlights of the color of their left eye, they have weird patches that looks like scales on some parts of their body which are the color of their antennas.

"You want us to participate in a talent competition for an ALLIANCE?!" Keith howled, completely horrified of their request.

"Yah uh I agree with Keith" Hunk added, also horrified but more nervous.

"Who will be our opponents King Kane?" Allura said as she gave both Hunk and Keith a small glare.

"Your opponent will be our talent champion, the DTZ and the rest of my people who will be willing to join. I will be giving you the number of competitors in a few what you humans call 'days'." The King said as one of the what looks like maid went up to him and whispered in his ear

"Unfortunately I must cut our meeting short, please follow maid Siloh to your quarters as she explains the Competition throughly" was the last thing King Kane said before he got up and walked away

Then a woman walked up to them as the King was walking away, her right eye is a shade of grey while her left eye was black which made her hair grey with black highlights. Her antennas give off a light blue glow and her body scales are light blue. She isn't wearing a typical maid clothes instead she wore a white shirt and blue suspenders and a black skirt that is knee long.

"Good afternoon Paladins of Voltron, Princess Allura, Adviser Coran(just roll with it okey?) I am Siloh and I shall show you to your quarters." She said as she turned her back "please follow me"

"Girl don't worry I'll follow yah where ever you go" Lance said with his flirtatious grin as the others Either groaned in annoyance or rolled their eyes at his attemp to flirt

As they walked down the halls Siloh began to explain the competition "The talent competition as you call it is more popularly known as "ITC" or "Intergalactic Talent Competition". This competition has two categories the Emotion Category, and the unknown Category

The Emotion has 3 rounds the elimination, Duels, and offs. In this Category you can only Peform Singing, or both Singing and Dancing but there is a catch. In each round different emotions will be given to you and you must make the audience and more importantly the judges feel that specific emotion. That is how they will judge you. The elimination is the first round where the judges are choosen by the King and his court, the Duels is the second round where instead of the choosens are judges it's the audience, the offs are judge by both audience and the judges and this is the last round where you must try to one up the opponent, it is very similar to what you earthlings called "sing offs and dance offs" but instead off cutting them off you are each given a certain time before the other starts. For example you sang a BTS song, the opponents must sing a BTS song too. There can only be 6 contestants left to move into the Unknown Category. True to its name this Category is truly unknown for the king and his advisers would choose what your talent must be and in this Category there are only 2 rounds, in the end of the first round there can only be 2 teams standing, whoever wins the last round wins and the prize is our alliance." "Wait how did you know about BTS?" Keith questioned.