201 Take Me With You

Hui Yin looked down at her reflection in the swimming pool and gently disturbed it with the tip of her toe. The image of the somber girl vanished, replaced by soft ripples.

Along with it came the panicked shouts from inside the mansion.

"Where's Miss Huian?"

"The boss is looking for her! Quickly find out where she is!"

"She's not in the mansion!"

Hui Yin exhaled deeply. She crossed her legs and put on a tranquil expression, imitating Buddha.

I'm free from worldly affairs, letting go of the seven emotions and six desires...lalala, come to me, inner peace~

She raised her cup of coffee to the sun and slowly sipped it. All problems in the world should be solved by coffee and tea.

Except she could still hear the shouts of the maids searching for her inside the mansion, this time with rising intensity.

Hui Yin wanted to cry.

After Lu Shen found her, she became his captive. Hui Yin remembered what she had forgotten about her brother's situation. Lu Shen had only agreed to let her brother live for a single day! And she had to stay here for an entire week. She had to somehow keep him from killing Hui Jinhai!

When Hui Yin brought up this topic, Lu Shen immediately reminded her of his terms. If she wanted to keep her brother safe, she had to volunteer herself to him. Of course, Hui Yin would never do that in a million years.

With all the dignity that she could muster, she threatened him, "If you don't keep my brother safe for one week, I'll find the nearest man that I can find and have sex with him!"

The expression was dignified, but the words were not.

Her sentence was like a bomb that was thrown into a volcano. Lu Shen jumped to his feet and with an expression so ugly that it could make babies cry. He growled, "Just try it, Xiao Yin!"

"You told me I can date anyone I want! That includes one-night stands too!"

"You dare..."

Hui Yin was bluffing, but it was covered by her excellent acting skills.

"You want to kill my brother? I'll dare to do anything!"

Hui Yin then pulled at the frozen Butler Wu who had been frightened to death by their fight and kissed his cheek.

"Can you stop that? Huh? I kissed his cheek! I can kiss his lips too!"

Butler Wu's soul nearly abandoned his body. He fell to his knees and hugged her legs as he sobbed with overflowing tears, "Miss Huian, I still want to live..."

Lu Shen's furious eyes lasered in on Butler Wu's cheek. He ordered him coldly, "If you still want to live, go out and have a skin graft surgery immediately!"

Butler Wu ran out of the mansion faster than the speed of light. The boss hadn't forgotten his years of service! He didn't kill him on the spot!

Hui Yin, the cause of this entire debacle, was speechless. She didn't expect her words to have this much effect. It was only a kiss on the cheek! She expected him to be angry, but not to this extent...

Lu Shen took out his handkerchief and wiped her lips with it. His eyes were cold and inky black, like a bottomless ocean with surging waves hidden underneath. His hands paused in the middle of wiping her lips and said, "Xiao Yin...I want to be gentle to you. I don't want you to be afraid of me. But what I want..."

He stopped. His eyes fell on the lips that turned swollen and red because of his intense wiping.

"I want..." His voice was quieter, now. Softer. "I want to eat you whole."