december 6th

dear yoongi,

jin's party was today. and it was okay at first, i was able to give him his present and he really liked it, and tae's made him burst out laughing.

but there were a couple of people there who just made me uncomfortable.

at one point tae went to use the bathroom, and he told me he'd be right back, and he didn't even take that long but this guy found the time to talk to me.

he sat down next to me and was like "so what do you see in that guy, anyway?"

and then he went on to insult tae and said stuff like "you could do so much better" and whatnot...

i didn't wanna hear it so i told him to leave but he didn't listen. then his friend came over and laughed "oh hey jimin where's your boyfriend?"

tae came back at that time. and he probably guessed they were harassing me so he marched up and gave the one guy a shove. he probably would have gone further if i didn't grab his arm.

i asked him if we could just leave at that point. i really didn't wanna see tae get into another fist fight...

(i would have, too...i wanted to...)

we'll have to apologize to jin later for leaving but i'm sure he'll understand.

i miss you, yoongi.

love,
jimin

p.s.
that first guy was probably hitting on jimin and he didn't even notice. i'm lucky i got back before he did anything else.

p.p.s.
i won't leave him alone like that again if i can do anything about it. i just really had to use the bathroom...

p.p.p.s.
photo enclosed.

-tae.

-