Chapter 2

Tachibana Yuuki. 19 years old. Homeless and has nowhere else to go. Have a wicked and mischievous uncle and aunt. Runned away and end up in a worn out apartment. Has a scary drunk landlord who has an unknown son. Its been three days since I moved in. My landlord which has the name Ushijirou Takeda, was drunk as always.

Oh, but there was one day when Yuuki managed to speak with him, not in his drunken state. That's the day where Yuuki learned something from his landlord. He's fifty-five. Widowed and a hopeless man. He has only one son who only visits once a month or anytime he wants to.

The son's name was Ushijirou Ryuu. Twenty-five years old. His job was unknown but every week there's money being sent to his landlord.

I wonder what job he had.

He thought as he finished cooking his meal. Its evening and he came late from work. He manage to find a kind bar owner near his place. He just wished he won't be easily fired. The reason why he doesn't have any permanent job was that he has this cursed face.

His face isn't that manly compare to any boy his age. Like how long his eyelashes were that makes his eyes very attractive (as the most molester say), his lips that were a natural pink, his thin slender body and his soft skin, despite the lack of nourishment.

These features causes many sexual harrassments from both by his female and male co-workers and customers.

He thinks of it as a curse but he can't blame anyone. His looks were just like his mothers, and he got his father's eye color. His soft black hair is silky.

He just finished shower and now eats up his instant noodles. It was raining and it just gives him extra shiver. His clothes are thin and old. He hates rainy days, thinking the past months he spend on the street. But this time is different. He has a roof under his head and a room for him to sleep.

He lifts his feet on the chair, knees pressed close to his chest. (Just think of how L from death note sits, that's how be sits)

Devouring his meal when the door suddenly shot open that made him flinch.

He quickly shot his gaze towards the door which reveals a tall man with a slighly long dyed hair. His features were handsome and very manly. Their eyes eventually met, leaving Yuuki dumbfounded, almost letting the chopstick in his hand fall.

Curious of who the man was, a soaked up stranger who barged inside the house in the middle of the night walks towards him. He felt the tense growing so Yuuki looked the other way when he heard someone walking from the living room.

"Ryuu. How's it been?" Ushijirou-san said.

Yuuki almost choked when he saw the man being there without walking like a zombie. Well, now he looked different from the drunken man with old clothes. His clothes were neat, his face looked brighter. His beard was still there but his features and aura suddenly changed.

"Sorry if I made it late. The rain was..." the handsome man was cutted off.

"Oh its fine, its fine. Look at you, soaking wet. You should go take a shower first. Your clothes are still in your old room." Ushijirou-san looked happier right now and that makes Yuuki curious.

He turned into... a human.

"Thank you." The man bow down and made his way upstairs. Yuuki admitted to himself that the man was indeed handsome and his voice was deep. And its calming his heart.

I wonder what it sounds when he says my name. Wait...what?!

He blushed because of what he have said but his attention was captured by Ushijirou-san walking towards his direction and started to search for something inside the drawers.

Yuuki take a mouthfull of noodles making a slurping sound. Chewing the food in his mouth he asked the man out of nowhere.

"Who's that Ushi-san?" The man looked up, staring at him.

"Oh, he's my son." He coughed and almost choked.

Getting back to his calm self, he cleared his throat.

"H-He's...your son?" He ask once more making the man raise an eyebrow at him. He somehow felt guilty for doubting.

"Uh...I mean...I thought..." he do not know what to say and he shift his position time to time.

"Its okay. No one believes at first because look...how my son looks and me, right? I'm just a drunk old man living in an almost rotten up house." He smiled at Yuuki who stares at the man with embarrasment.

"I-I'm sorry." Was all he could say.

"Ahaha... that's fine." The man said as he pull out a frying pan and went to the kitchen.

"Ryuu." The man said before he entirely went to the kitchen. Yuuki tilted his head at the left side innocently, like he didn't know what does the man mean.

"He's name was Ryuu."

The man cleared gaining an 'oh' from the younger man inside the room. After that the two remained silent and Yuuki finished eating his meal. He bid goodnight and walked upstairs. Along the dim lighted corridor he saw a figure. Slim, yet a bit muscular.

Who's... oh...its Ushi-san's...

He nod a little as greetings and the man did the same. When he pass cross the man he smelled an attracting scent.

"This scent...flowers?"

The man's scent lingers in his nose. Calming his entire body.

Huh? Why am I acting like this?

Shoving away the thought he opened the door to his room and locked it. He let his light body fell on the bed.

I'm very tired today.

He said as he slowly dozed himself to sleep. Its a total darkness beyond his eyes and yet there was a scent in the air. Like the smell of blooming cherry blossom mixed in the vaporizing smell of the rain. And a cold sensation crawling into his skin.

"Hnnn..."

Yuuki can feel the bed shift its weight but decided to ignore it. He tries to doze back to sleep when something feels kind of wrong. He can feel a presence near him and that proves it when a hot breath touches his cheek.

The moment he opened his eyes a shirtless man was hovering his body. Pinning him down the moment he tried to break free. The man stares at him like a lion waiting for its prey to move an inch and he will devour its every flesh.

Yuuki's body stiffens to the sight. He pursed his lips and tried not to breath but he can't hold it that much. His heart beats fast and he's nervous.

What does he want from me?

He asked, no one in particular.

"U-um..?"

He involuntarily closed his eyes when the man draws near. He can feel the warmth of his breath in his neck. He clenched his fist, clenching onto the blanket, almost ripping it apart. Out of nowhere, the man licked his neck sending a thousand bolts of electricity all over his body.

He don't know what to do. He can't even cry. Helpless, underneath a fierced wild animal. Oh, he wished for him to wake up.

~Khry~