Prologue

OKAYYYY so i'm so inlove with this couple and posted a three one shot chapter in my Marvel One Shots but for a fangirl and a reader like me, it wasn't enough.

Anyways, i'm inspired to do this since the only loving fanfic i read was Lightningirl17 (Love ya!) and i wanted to do mine too!

This is the same one shot in my Marvel One Shots book but i changed half of it for the sake of story plot.

Anyways, enjoy reading!

\(^~^)/

PRESENT DAY

The sun can be seen setting at the avengers headquarters as Steve, Natasha and Banner can be seen in the table with the computers and tech on. Carol, Thor, Rhodes and Raccoon can be seen sitting on the settee as Carol sat with her legs crossed, listening to the four talking.

"We're empty handed".Banner ittered, worry can be seen plastered in his face as Natasha inhaled sharply."Well, if its the only way to get everyone back then so be it".Carol stands up as she walk her way to them."She's right, if the stones are the only thing that caused everyone dissapearimg, it can be used an alternative to bring them back".she said as Rhodes raised his eyebrow.

"Just like that?".

"Yeah just like that".Steve uttered as both Carol and Steve nodded at each other in agreement. Banner sighs as he walk his way out of the living room as Thor was playing with the bread on the top of the table, his eyes fixed on Carol talking at the avengers.

"Who is she?".he asked as Rhodes shrugged."I don't know, we we're tracking Fury's pager when, boom! she came.. damn she freaked the heck out of me".he said as raccoon chuckled."Hm, i know that look".he said as Thor raised his eyebrow.

"What look?".

"You like the fella?".Raccoon grinnned teasingly."I mean, she flies and shoots beams and her eyes glows. Quite awesome like you".Rhodes grinned as Thor rolled his eye. He grunted as he stood up.

This attracted Carol's attention as Thor walk his way in a serious grumpy way towards her.

They both stare at each other as he lean his hand, bringing the stormbreaker back on his grasp as a little wind blew her hair a bit. Silence filled the room as raccoon can be seen grinning.

Thor stared at her with a amused look as he glanced at everyone."I like her".he uttered as Carol looked at him with a serious look then smirks a bit.

This gave him a surprised shock that she wasn't scared on his sudden tactic. It was getting awkward when Carol, as quick as a fly gave him a huge punch on the cheek. This gave the rest of the avengers a panic attack as Thor landed dumbfoundedly on the floor.

"The heck! What was that for!".he hissed at her as Rhodes bit his lip to stop himself from chuckling as Nat stared at them speechless. Steve rolled his eyes playfully as Carol walked towards him. Thor trembled a bit as Banner opened his mouth in shock. Carol crouched down as Thor stared at her in shock and slight a bit taken on her sudden attack.

"You should have aimed for the head". she uttered softly, causing the mighty god of thunder blushed scarlet in embarrassment. This is the first time in any of his superhero friends to have the guts to punch him. The others stared speechless while some bit their lip to stop their urge to chuckle. Thor stood up as Carol stared at him.

"I take back what i said".he hissed as Carol raised her eyebrow. Rhodes cleared his throat as Raccoon stared at them in confusion."Did we just anger Thor?".he muttered as Rhodes grinned slightly.

"Nope, well maybe".he muttered as Thor walk his way out of the loving room as Carol stood there dumbfounded."Is he always like that?".she asked as Steve looked at her.

"Well, not until what happened a day ago".he uttered as Carol glanced back on where Thor had went.