9: Welcome Home Tony

INTENSE SPOILERS UP AHEAD. Please if you haven't watched Endgame, just don't.

Thank you sooo much guys for reading my story! 800+ reads is.. wow, an achievement ^~^

I realize i've been doing the storyline before Carol saved Tony in space. I mean, when i watched the film, i was like WOAHH!! Also, i have my Year End Gathering soooo

Enjoy!

\(^~^)/

Three Days After

Tony widened his eyes at the bright light in front of him. He was hopeless, accepting that he'll die with guilt and pain in his gut and what happened twenty-two days ago. He stared as Carol Danvers smiled at him, assuring him that he's safe now.

The moon had invaded the dark blue sky as Natasha went back inside the compound.

Steve and Thor we're sitting beside each other as he patted Thor's back.

"How are you?".he asked, looking at him as Thor smiled a bit."Getting fine actually, although i.. i still feel.. you know..".he said as Rocket yawns a bit."Yeah, Yeah ya missin' the punching lady isn't it?".he said as Thor chuckles in a bit."No you idiot, why would i- what i meant is what happened you know".Rhodes grinned at him as Thor rolled his eyes. Steve hides the urge to smirk a bit.

"But seriously did anyone heard from her?".Thor asked as Rocket patted his shoulder."Nope, nothing..sorry pal".he said as Thor rolled his eyes."If this is about the loving thing you guys are seriously crazy".Rhodes chuckled a bit as Steve looks away to hide his urge to smile."Pff, we might not be strong and do sparkles and stuff like you Thor, this past days you've been asking us if we heard from her...well add the fact you drunk yourself ridding off the memories of the decimation, you freaking call me Carol and let's just-".Rocket tried hiding his huge smirk as Thor scratched his head in confusion."I do not!".he protested, his cheeks blushing slightly as Rocket grinned."Yes you did, pal".he patted his shoulder when Thor hissed at him. Steve was about to say something when Natasha came with her arms crossed.

"Guys".Natasha said as they all turn their heads to look at him."We found something".Pepper said as she walk beside Natasha. Steve stares as he stands up, Rocket grabs the soda as he drinks it while be follows Steve. Thor raises his eyebrow as he sighs a bit, following them.

They stood in circle as Banner inhales sharply."The attack three days ago wasn't coincidental, Thanos used the stones to revive his people, on my theory but for what?".Banner said as Natasha frowns a bit. Pepper and Rhodes sat beside each other as Steve looks at Banner."The weird looking wizard did told us about killing us...maybe Thanos did that to ambush us knowing we'll be finding a way to find him".he said as Rocket sighs a bit."Hmm, i agree, Thanos isn't an idiot, he still knows where alive so..the ambush explains it".he said as Pepper looked at them."In that case, if he did used the stones again...maybe we can track it where since it can cause a lot of uncertain waves".she suggested as Banner raised his eyebrow."Impossible, we did that when we we're tracking the tesseract, we need another stone to track another one hence knowing its location. Tracking Thanos is..quite impossible without having the same power that the stones have".he explains as Pepper sighs, looking down as Steve massages his forehead.

"Any news from Carol yet?".he asked as Thor is seen peeping behind the wall, listening intensely as Rhodes chuckled a bit."Well..no, unfortunately...".he said as Thor walk towards them with the axe on his left hand."Hmm, quite worried where she is now..i-i mean, you know, Tony and all but yeah".he sniffed a bit as Natasha sighs a bit, about to get some water to drink when they went silent a bit. Pepper looked up as Steve frowns a bit. Banner glanced at Natasha whose staring at the glass she's holding. Rocket looks down to see the magazines on the top of the table moved a bit as they all looked at each other.

A large spaceship is seen being carried by Carol, whose wearing her suit as the remaining avengers quickly ran their way outside of the compound with confused faces when Thor came out quickly.

"Carol!".he exclaimed as Pepper ran and so the others to meet Carol landing the spaceship down the ground as soft as she could. Rocket came out running as the ship opens up. Thor stood in awe as he saw Carol turning off her helmet. He swore that hair of hers landing on a swift movement on her shoulder marveled him. It's been a while and a little out of depth, he missed her.  A soft sigh of relief escaped his lips, walking his way in anticipated manner to greet Carol as she smiles, walking her way towards him.

Steve stares in relief as he quickly walk towards Tony whose been carried by Nebula as he held him for support. Tony tries to keep himself steady as he sighs in relief, almost wanting to hug Steve as he stutters a bit."Tony..thank goodness".Steve said as Tony closed his eyes as a soft tear of happiness mixed with sadness filled him."I-I try to fought him off and..".Steve frowns as he patted Tony's shoulder.

"It's okay...you did-".

"I lost the kid".he painfully muttered as Pepper walk towards pass Steve to give Tony a warmful hug. Rocket sat at the last stair beside Nebula whose staring down with sadness. He glanced at her to hold her hand for comfort as she did the same.

"So..".Thor said as Carol smirks a bit."You've been better?".she asked as he smiled, nodding as without thinking another thought, he pulled Carol in a warm hug as she flinched a bit. Not wanting to hurt him nor disappoint him, she patted his back."Okay... are you planning something to attack me or should i be greatful?".she said as Thor chuckled, pulling away."No..i just..well..you didn't contact..i mean three days..i-i..i was..well..i mean..worried...of damn it".Carol chuckled as she patted his shoulder."Sorry, i'll make sure to give a little contact, i navigate through space on finding tony i didn't mind the time..".she smiled as Thor gulped a bit."R-Right...glad you..uhmm came back safe".he awkwardly said as Carol chuckled, patting his shoulder."Hm, glad to see you too".she said as they both stared at each other, gazing each others eyes as Rhodes was standing in front of them the entire time.

"Are you going to kiss or what?".he said, causing the two to awkwardly looked away from each other. Thor cleared his throat as Carol stares at them, bewildered as Rhodes smirked.

"You didn't answer the-".

"Okay! Time to go back, right Carol?".Thor glared at Rhodes whose trying to hide his smirk as Carol looks at them with a confused look as she nods her head, walking inside with Thor.

"This two are definitely something".Rhodes uttered as he inhales sharply, walking his way back inside.