sept {seven}

The next day i was released, the car ride back home i was quiet.

“kallie!” Kian yelled

“what?” i turned around, i accidentally zoned out looking out the window.

“do you want panera?”

“sure.” i looked back out the window

“kallie look at me.” Kian grabbed my chin, “its going to be fine.” 

“i shot jane.” i whispered

“hey.”he grabbed my chin again, “you had too. and anytime you forget that look at that scar.” he lifted up my shirt.

There ingrained in my stomach was a puncture wound.

“im starving.” i pulled my chin away so he couldn't see the tears.

“U can only have chicken broth so we’ll have to strain it when we get home.” kian laughed

We took the panera to go, when we pulled into the driveway i could see my blood on the grass next-door.

Kian wrapped his arm around my hip , “its ok come on your soup will be cold.”

When we got inside Ricky was sitting on the couch.

“hey!” He stood up.

“hi.” kian jumped on the couch next to him.

I looked down at the ground still confused by what he said at the hospital, “im gonna go take a nap.” i walked to Kians room. As soon as my head hit the pillow i fell asleep. 

“kallie.” kian woke me up, “ your pajamas.” he handed me my night gown.

I sat up and kissed him. “i love you.” 

“i love you too.” 

“ugh i feel so tired even though i just took the longest nap ever! those drugs ruined me never do i ever want to do drugs.” i laughed sliding into my pajamas. 

“well then lay in bed with me and lets watch a movie until we fall asleep.” Kian jumped on the bed.

“okay.” i laughed.

We sat there watching Finding Nemo until we both fell asleep. I woke up really early like at three AM and couldn't fall back asleep. I went out side and sat by the pool watching the sunrise It was amazing it reminded me of the day i met Kian, I was the empty black sky and Kian was the sun bringing light into my world.

i fell asleep out by the pool. 

“hey kallie. what are you doing outside its freezing.” Kian woke me up.

“i dont know i guess i fell asleep watching the sunrise.” i fixed my hair.

“come inside Kallie its 6 o’clock.” he helped me up.

I pushed him in the pool, then jumped in myself

“oh my gosh kallie its freezing.” Kian laughed

“this is what it felt like when i shot Jane, when i was in the ambulance, when i was with my dad.” i remembered what my dad had said about Kian.