ce {ten}

It was the beginning of fall so i had until the 23, then it was Christmas break, and I’d go home, then go back. I began packing deciding what was collage appropriate to take, & where I’d stay. I began looking at apartments online but i needed to see them in person. I was dressed in sweats a baggy tank top, when the door bell wrang. I tried at least straightening up my hair, but failed. 

“hey.” Kian was standing there in my door.

  “hi.”

“i love you too.” he stepped in.

“why did it take so long.” i stepped back.

“can i come in?”

“yeah sure.” i hesitated 

We both sat on the couch. 

“because i love you i have to let you go kallie.” Kians face whitened with every word he said.

I tried not to cry, “please leave now.”

I stood up and began walking to my room not daring to look back.

its over, i kept telling myself but i still love him so much and it hurts like hell.

 I sat there in my room wishing the dream had been real where he proposed where they decorated my house perfectly.

I cried into my pillow not regretting my decision anymore. I threw clothes, & my passport in my bag. I left early in the morning. I was stopped every now and then by a couple of fans.

“hi!” a teenage girl stopped me.

“hi! i love your scarf!” i laughed

“thanks. can i get a picture? i came here to see if i could find you. crazy right.” she laughed

“awe. thats literally the sweetest thing ever.” i felt so special for getting about Kian for a minute.

She snapped the picture.

As i hugged her she said “thanks”

“for what?” i pulled away

“your the ONLY reason I'm alive. i was planning on hanging myself on a friday but on thursday my friend sent me a link to your new video. i fell in love with them and instantly became addicted. i didn't kill myself as you can probably see.” her cheeks were bright red.

“oh my gosh.” i felt tears swell in my eyes, “dont tell me ill cry.” i laughed.

“sorry.”

“no.” i held her hand, “dont ever be sorry being you. because your amazing!”

“thank you.” a tear glistened down her cheek.

“your welcome.” i hugged her, “i have to go. whats your twitter or instagram or what ever any way i can contact you to check in.”

“oh my gosh.” she gasped, “my email?” 

“whats your name?”

“Emma.”

After she gave me her email i headed to my gate.