United

Someone once told her that there was nothing more beautiful than being ensconced in a lover's embrace. As Eira was nestled within her boyfriend's strong arms, she thought that statement couldn't be truer. It felt so warm, so loving. It felt like home. As they were wrapped up in each other's light, the hustle and bustle of the airport merely faded in the background. Eira and Michael. That was all there was.

Eira's dark obsidian eyes gazed into Michael's lighter brown ones, a soft smile lit up her gentle countenance. The taller man grinned toothily and leaned down to place a soft kiss upon her lips. A current of electricity ran through her veins as their lips met. It was a feeling so strange and indescribable yet beautiful and pure. The kiss lasted only seconds yet it felt like a lifetime that they were joined. A solemn sigh of longing escaped her being as they broke apart and Eira felt herself wishing for another much longer kiss.

A husky chuckle came from Michael as he fondly gazed down at her. "You're so cute, girl. I love you so much and I'm so glad you're finally here with me."

"So am I." She whispered shyly, gazing down at her feet. "I've been dreaming of this for what seems like ages."

"Come on, babe." He replied, taking her hand in his. "Let's go now. I have a lot of plans for us today."