THE REASON

The soft glow of moonlight shone through the windowpanes as a chorus of crickets chirped in the distance. Beside the window sat Y/N Jackson, simply enjoying the sweet sounds of nature. She was so preoccupied with her thoughts that she did not notice Michael quietly sneaking up on her until he wrapped his arms around her lithe form. She squeaked, quite startled. Michael chuckled in response, placing a light kiss on her pale cheek.

     "Michael!" She squealed, playfully hitting his well muscled chest. "What have I told you about doing that?'

     "Sorry, princess." He replied, lips curved into an amused smile. "I just couldn't resist."

     "Oh, Michael" Y/N sighed as she leaned into his warm embrace. " What am I going to do with you."

     "Well, you could always kiss me." The man mumbled in return as he turned her around and placed her on his lap. A soft sigh passed Y/N's lips as Michael peppers light pecks upon her rosy lips. He slowly moves down to her neck, moving her hair to the side. Y/N trembled in pleasure as her senses overpowered her very being. 

     Y/N then moved her head and gazed into Michael's deep brown irises, heat in her body growing tenfold as she read the passion and lust burning within them. "I love you." She uttered, her voice cloudy with lust and want. 

     "I love you more." Michael replied with equal fervor. With that said, the man picked her up and strode toward their bed with the intent to show just how much she meant to him.