ch1

cyrus-

     why can't i have him all to myself?
i've been trying to get with tj kippen for about a month now and he still hasn't noticed me, what shame for her.
     mr. kippen has himself a girlfriend... even though i've been interested in him for a month, i've never really had the guts to actually care about her, but if i want tj all to myself i need to do some research.
     after about some stalking from the good ol' instagram and facebook, i found out that her name is adelaide. adelaide cloud, pretty, made popular because of tj, loves winter and everything related, also into skateboarding. i could just rip up a thrasher tshirt, i'm sure that will drive her to insanity. maybe just light her on fire, seeing that she hates summer. all of this is useless though, i need some sort of contact with tj so i can convince him to break up wih her, some people deserve to be happy. others just die.
     the next day i tried my best to make as much contact with tj as possible. i had almost every class with him, i always seem to stare into his dreamy icy blue eyes or his dirty blonde hair that never fails to be a mess, despite it seeming like it's in purpose.
     2nd period ends, all classes are extended at the end so people can go to their lockers. thankfully, my locker is near his, this gives me time to stare at him while not being noticed... his beautiful lips, his sparkling pacific blue eyes, his perfect figure, oh god i love this boy. a few of his friends come and surround him, which makes it hard for me to move. one of then eventually pushes me.
     "watch it!"
     i'm sat on the floor with my hand on my head and i was so embarrassed... then and angel came to save me...
     i was still on the floor when tj pushed all his friends aside and leaned down towards me.
     "i know he isn't in our group but that doesn't mean you have to be a dick, andrew!"
     once he finished his sentence he reached down to give me a hand... my first interaction with him! i can't believe this is happening!
     "t-thanks, uhh..." i tried to play it off that i didn't know his name, but everyone knows who he is.
     "i'm tj! i'm surprised you haven't heard of me, what's your name?"
     "cyrus. thanks for helping."
     "anytime, see you around," he finishes and pats my shoulder.
     him and his friend group move along and i finally let everything out in joy! he noticed me! finally! this day is going so good! the music fades and there was a teacher scouting the halls for late kids, i quickly grab my book from my locker and rush to 3rd period.
     i wouldn't see tj until 4th period, so i had to struggle and i would really be miserable because adelaide was in my class too. she would always participate, trying to will everyone's attention. in the long run, it's would always work. she was unstoppable because of her popularity percentage. it makes me hate her even more.
     she turned her head and gave me a strange look... almost as if she was disgusted by me! the teacher called everyone's attention to the front and class continued as usual. by the end of class, she came up to me to talk.
     "you're that guy tj was talking to, right?"
     "yes adelaide, stop pretending like we don't know each other."
     " i have no idea what you are talking about!"
     i just sighed and rolled my eyes, i can't communicate with these brain dead teens caught up in their asses they think this humor is still funny.
     "you'll laugh now ade, but when i steal your boyfriend don't be surprised.."
     "that's fucking HILARIOUS, you think my tj is gay? ha! i don't think you know the difference but all of his exs are female. i never thought i would have to explain that to you."
     i've had enough of her shit, so i just walked it off before i started to contemplate choking her until she turns purple...
     she doesn't know it yet, but tj will be mine.

-

AHHHHHH OMG HI
i have returned from my cave to bring you good good content!!
sorry i haven't been posting, i kinda forgot this app existed...
anyways, let me know if you like the story so far!!
also if anyone is interested, i will be updating my other stories as well :")

sorry i thos is short and if there are any mistakes, i just want to get this out as soon as possible :)

hope someone is happy i'm back

~ jax❤️