ch3

cyrus-
     i don't have any friends. like, at all. well, i only ever had a few here and there, but of course they all had to move. however, today that changes. i guess you have to go out of your comfort zone in order to show your love for someone. i've been thinking about confronting one of tj's friends as another path for me to get close to him.
     i've been studying his close friend, buffy driscoll. she is always in the gym practicing with his team. they both have interests in basketball, that's a problem with me but i don't mind hiding in the bleachers everyday afterschool just to see him...
     i heard some laughter coming from them, the two teams are resting as they have finished their practice. tj, buffy, and another girl with short hair talked together and get ready to leave the gym. i had to steadily follow without them seeing me, so i just took another exit and followed the three until they split ways.
     "alright, buffy, andi, i'll see you guy tomorrow!"
     "the spoon at 4?" the girl named andi said,
     "yup!"
     buffy waved goodbye to both of them and i was ready for my introduction.
     this was my first time actually doing this, so i didn't really know what to do.. i just followed her path for a while and i'm pretty sure she started to notice. she looked back at me more frequently and then statted to speed her pace. i followed her for two more corner turns when she had enough and turned fully around to speak to me.
     "what do you want, creep!?"
     i slowly approached her, trying to make myself as friendly looking as possible.
     "sorry! it's just that... well, i have seen you around school and was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime?"
     "as flattering as following someone home is, im not in-"
     "i'm gay!"
     "oh! ...well why did you have to follow me so creepily?"
     "i... don't really have friends... like at all."
     she had simpathy in her eyes... it's working!

-

hello! to keep you guys interested again, here's a really short chapter!
sorry for my absence, i haven't been in the mood to do anything creative.
anyways, it's good to be back, see you soon!

~j