ch2

tj -

waiting for the bus stop is annoying when you don't have friends that live near by... i just wish that someone could ride it with me! it actually makes me a bit scared riding alone all the time. like, where do i look? what if someone touches me? what if i lose my bus money? it's all very scary to me.
i get even more scared when i hear footsteps in the distance... hopefully i won't get killed!
to my surprise, i was met with a familiar face.
"cyrus!"
i called out to him, he finally stopped walking and i watched as his face turned scared into happy.
"y-you remember my name?"
"of course i do! why would i not?"
i can tell his face was still in shock.
"i mean... you're popular! and i'm... nothing."
"hey... don't say that," i finished and gestured for him to sit next to me on the bench.
his company just made my day.
"so how come i've never seen you on my bus to school?"
"oh, i didn't have a ride today, parents are all busy."
"oh that's cool, now i have a bus friend!"
he giggled and smiled at my comment. i need to make more friends like him.
"i can come everyday if you'd like! it would take stress off of my parents."
i smiled so much at his suggestion, "yes! i would love that! i have been taking the bus to school alone for so long, a friend by my side would make everything even better."
he smiled to agree. his face is so cute woah... the way his eyes scrunch up when he smiles, how his dimples are calling my name...
after a while, i turned around to wait patiently. then i felt something brush on my hand from time to time... i snuck a look down to find it was his hand fiddling with mine... it was actually quite flattering and relaxing to me, so i let him continue and smiled the whole time as we waited for the bus to arrive.

cyrus-

     i can't believe he's letting me do this... oh the things i would do to this boy...
     for now, it will be playing with his hands... big, soft, beautiful hands that belong to such a beautiful boy.
     "so... how is the experience on the bus for you?"
     he turned quickly, "i-it's pretty good.."
     i looked at his face, it was completely red! he also adjusted his sitting position... no it can't be... i began to give more hints to him by letting out small moans... not anything meant to be perceived as wrong... but just to see how he would react.
     THEN HE STARTED TO MOAN TOO.
     he slowly turned around, as if he was hiding something... i look at his big blue eyes and let him take over the lead, i started to turn a shade of red as well.
     he was leaning in for... i don't even know what! and the we both heard tires screech.
     we quickly looked at each other and get up from the bench,
darn bus ruining our moment!

-

hello! here's a quick little chapter for you ;)
sorry if the chapters aren't long, idk how long i should make them😅

anyways, hopefully you guys are enjoying so far!! i'll make updates more frequently, sorry for that not being a thing of the past

love you guys✨❤️

~ jax🐝✨