Part 1

I noticed that there weren't many yandere elf stories so....... Challenge accepted!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author P.O.V

Some people might be able to agree with a thought about peace and quiet. Spend it in a place where no one can bother you. Far away from people, surrounded by nature and animals.  Big and small, yet only a few can see beauty through nature and animals. Staying away from noisy city streets and huge amounts of people.

In the middle of forest, there is a small house. It's not fancy but it's enough for a girl that lives inside. Lying on her bed sleeping peacefully after yesterday's hard work. Yesterday she spent her time cleaning trash off the forest. She cleaned as much as she could and she also helped few small animals by giving them food that not only is good for them but is also helping them to heal from any sickness, fracture, etc. Her animal friends very soon are trying to wake her up from her slumber.

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up to sound coming from my window. I stood up from a bed and walked towards the window. I open the curtain to see a few ravens looking at me. 'It's that time already?' I ask myself in thought. Ravens are very smart birds. Most people don't like ravens or crows but if they asked me, I would say that I prefer them to other people. I quickly put clothes on and go to the kitchen. I get some sausage from a fridge. I cut it in small pieces to make sure the birds won't choke on them.

I go outside to my backyard and start throwing the pieces of sausage to the ground. Birds flew down to eat. It's not a huge worry because I don't feed them every day to make sure that they don't become overweight. After going around my property and feeding all the animals that are staying close to my house I decided to do my usual rounds around the forest and pick any trash that goes from paper to glass. Some people really don't think about what their behavior causes.

While walking I had found the usual things. Paper bags, plastic bottles, and few glass shards. On my way back I noticed something or more likely someone lying on the ground in this small open space area. Which is usually the place where I find most of the trash. A person laying on the ground with ropes around their body. I walked over to see if the person was alive. After walking close enough I could see that person was a guy. I decided to look over for any signs of life... He is breathing, that's good. But it still was really unsightly. There were few cuts on his face and I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't all. 

Then I noticed his clothes. I may not spend a lot of time in the city or around other people but I do know that people don't normally wear clothes like that. The green-colored tunic was all that I could think of. He has long blond to silver hair with few green stripes that get smaller to the tips of his hair. Fair almost white clear skin. I softly moved a strand of his soft hair from his ear....... which are pointy at the top. Wait just second elves don't exist right? Then how is this one right in front of me? Where did he come from? (a/n: where did he go)

While I was panicking and having a heart attack the elf next to me started to slightly shuffle. I stopped my panicking to look at the elf. His eyes were open and he was glaring at me with his emerald green eyes. I was frozen for a second then I snapped out of my trance. He couldn't get out of the trap that he was in. He was stuck and on top of that, he was looking at me as if I did that to him. I would never set up traps.

I looked in my bag of trash to see if there was anything useful...... papers, no........ plastic, no... Found it! A glass shard. I know he will react badly if he sees this in my hand but I don't really have a choice. I have to calm myself and try to explain to him that I don't mean any harm. Easier said than done..... surprisingly when I brought the glass shard out of my bag. He stopped moving, he was still looking at me but he wasn't moving. Odd, I was expecting him to panic.

I grabbed one of the ropes and I noticed at the corner of my eye that he closed his eyes. Then I started cutting the ropes. Very soon after the first rope was cut I noticed that his eyes were open wide as if he was surprised about this. After cutting a few more, he grabbed my arm, technically jumped up, pushing me down and he was on top of me. I was terrified. He could kill me if he wanted. He opens his mouth but before he could say anything, we heard two pairs of feet running towards us with voices ringing from that same distance. "Are you sure it fell here?" Woman's voice asked. The elf quickly stood up and ran deeper into the forest. Before I could say anything he was gone. Elves really do hate humans, don't they. I quickly took the broken ropes and hid them.

Two people soon arrive at the opening while I put the glass shard back in my bag. One was a stick-like woman with lips that has too much plastic in them. She looked like she belonged in a plastic toy aisle in the store. The other was a huge man who clearly ate everything his parents gave him and he clearly has hit the gym a few times more than anyone else. 

"Excuse us, darling?" The woman's sickly sweet voice gave chills down my spine. "Have you happen to see anything odd here? Unnatural would probably be a better word." She asked. 'Well, I'm looking at one.' I think in my head. "No, sorry I haven't. I've just been cleaning." I answer. Trying to sound like I wasn't lying which wasn't difficult. The woman looked at me for a moment before giving me a fake smile. "Oh, I see! Well, We'll continue looking. Have a good day!" Then she walks off before I can answer. I hope she falls in a plastic factory. then I decided to go home. Thinking about this crazy experience.

Author P.O.V

Little did she know that pair of emerald green eyes had been staring and listening to the whole time. Feelings of desire, surprise, panic, etc. Filling those green eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(1127 words)

This has to be the longest part I have ever done.