There she is

The Scouts and Tuxedo Mask have defeated Snow but not fully. Everyone was back on the watch foe Serena wen they hear evil laughing and crying. "Guys I hear crying I think it's Serena let's go help her." Called Mars everyone agreed and ran to the dark ally were they saw Nihalania and Snow they were attacking Serena wen Venus yelled. "Get away from her you creeps!" Snow laughed and replied. "Our sister is the cause of this.....she had your leader in the past. she was center of attention we were band from our home and then she came along." Everyone was shocked that Queen Serenity's Sisters were Nihalania and Snow. "Leave her alone!" yelled Darien he was not happy wen he saw his Serena in the arms of negativity so he grabbed one of his roses and through it at them.  "Go Darien now's your chance." Called Jupiter Darien nodded and grabbed Serena before she fell on the ground. "I got her let's get her home." Said Darien everyone ran back into the Juban district to Serena's house and knocked on the door. "Mrs.Tsukeino? we have Serena." said Amy Susan came and opened the door to see the girls and Dairen with Serena. "Thank you for finding her please come in." Replied Susan once inside Serena's Room everyone was waiting for her to wake up....about 5 minutes later Serena said something. "Darien, Girls, Mom? How long was I gone for and how did I pass out?" Asked Serena Darien decided to reply. "Well Serena you have been gone for a month and we found you knocked out."  Serena tried to remember what happed....wen she heard her Mom's voice from wen she was Serenity. "My little Serenity please do not come in contact with Snow or Nihalaina there dangerous." Little Serenity nodded and leafed the room now Serena remembered what happed. "Guys Nihalania knocked me out I know I'm not strong enough yet but you guys need to stop her and Snow." Everyone nodded and left but before they did Amy gave Serena the study guyed for their next test. "Here Serena please study because you have 2 tests to take now." Serena giggled and replied. "I know Amy." they both smiled and Amy left.
A few day have passed and Serena was studying again but she didn't know was that Sammy was playing his drums and yelling at her. "Hey what did I tell you idiot go study somewhere else!" Like last time Serena was crying but replied. "Leave me alone Sammy." But Sammy didn't lesion. "No go away moron!" Like last time she was crying and she went back to the ally leaving a note for her mom and the process went again.