~REVEALED~

I stood there, stunned. Not being able to lift a finger.

My presumed dead boyfriend was standing eight feet in front of me, looking completely fine, a smirk on his chiseled face.

"Not the reaction I was expecting, baby girl." He grins, holding out his arms as if he was expecting me to run into his arms and everything would be okay.

I studied him, his face held something more than love. He seemed different. His attitude was completely different. He was never overconfident, he rarely called me pet names. Scott was too shy for that. His demeanor was different, he had this man in charge vibe going on making me take a step back. 

"Princess, there's no need to be scared. It's me," He reassures, his facial expression changing into a much softer one. "I wasn't kidnapped, baby girl."

"So you just left me!" I fumed, throwing my hand out in frustration.

"That's not the whole truth," His voice argued, making my eyes widen. He never raised his voice at me. "I left because I needed a break."

"You just left!" I growled, "You made me think that you were dead! You made me think that you weren't coming back!" I paced back and forth down the soft sand, my hands in my hair as I realized he was actually here, directly in front of me.

My memories of him came rushing back. The way it felt when I thought he was dead. The way it felt when he wasn't returning my texts. I was so worried and heartbroken. I always held hope for him to return to me but, now I felt like I was better off without him in my life.

He just stood there, watching as I cried. "I didn't think you would act like this, you are so much cooler than this." He scoffed, studying me. I stopped my movements, staring him down.

"I'm sorry, am I supposed to be happy that my boyfriend was pronounced kidnapped?" I scoff, "Was I supposed to throw a party?" I question as he stood there, trying to find words to say. "I hoped and prayed for you to come home safely! I was faithful to you! You just left me, for no reason!"

"There was a reason," He added, making me raise my eyebrows.

"What? What could possibly be a good enough reason to leave?" I snap, stepping closer.

A smirk made its way on his face.

This wasn't Scott, he was gone. He wasn't here. I took another step back, and then another, wanting to get the hell out of my mind that was haunting me into insanity. My mind was playing tricks on me, making me have a conversation with myself. Scott wasn't here, he wasn't coming back.

I took another step back and turned, running down the beach, breathing heavily.

Just then, I felt freezing arms wrap around my arms and torso, pulling me into a cold, hard chest.

He spun me towards the shore, away from the only chance of survival.  I tried to scream but it was muffled. My heart pounding in my ears as I felt Scott's breath in my ear, making me wince. How the hell could he have grabbed me in a matter of seconds?

"I know what you're thinking, baby girl." He said in a dangerous tone. I reeled my foot back, trying to kick him, but he only grabbed my leg instead. I kicked out my other leg, trying to get his hand to lose grip on my other leg. My whole body started to shake with fear, going cold before I'd gain another hot flash. "This isn't me, this is the new and improved me," He leans his head near my ear, sniffing my hair, making me headbutt him, causing him to loosen his vise-like grip. I squirmed out of his grip, running as far away as I could yet, he recovered and grabbed me once again.

"Help!" I managed to scream out before his cold, clammy hand came down over my mouth, trying to silence me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" The voice was so loud, it was almost mixed with something inhuman. It made all of my muscles grow limp in fear, but I could feel Scott glance over his shoulder, not caring if he was caught or not.

"Well, well baby girl." He snickers, whispering in my ear, making me close my eyes in pure terror. "Looks like you have someone new," He only let out a low chuckle.

"Get the fuck away from her." The voice was closer now, but more of a growl. I let out a cry, begging for someone to hear me.

 I felt the hand that was on my mouth and the other that was wrapped around my waist being yanked off of me as I fell forward into the sand.

"It's about time for me to go, I'll see you soon, baby girl." I turned around, my breathing heavy as I tried to figure out where the hell Scott went.

I glanced towards the trees, Scott standing there with a satisfied smirk on his face. I turned my head, my eyes widening as I saw Paul. He was shaking, a look of pure rage on his face, looking directly at Scott. My eyes darted back to the trees, three more tanned and muscular men broke their way through the trees on the other side of the beach, about thirteen feet behind Paul.

They didn't wear shirts, their hair cropped the same with a familiar tattoo on their right arm. They were there just in time, as Paul sprinted towards the forest, towards Scott.

"Paul no!" Sam yelled out. But Jared was the only one brave enough to go and grab him. He wrapped his arms around Paul's waist, pulling him away so he couldn't do anything that would get him hurt.

"Sam!" I yelled out, helplessly. 

Paul's eyes were wide with rage. "What the hell did he do to you?!" He looked around wildly, his body seeming to shake even more.

I pushed myself off of the ground, walking towards him. "Paul, he's gone. Just calm down before you kill someone." Here it was. The Paul that I was terrified of coming across. But instead of running away like I imagined, I was trying to help him? Just like he helped me.

"Reagan, stay back," Sam said sternly as he looked over at me.

I looked over at him like he was crazy, Paul seemed to be so angry that he was in pain. I craved to make him calm down. I didn't give a damn what happened to me anymore.

"I'm going to find them, and I'm going to kill him, slowly," Paul said in a voice so deep that it was almost frightening. His breathing was off, his face had gone completely red.

"Paul, just calm-" Embry tried to soothe.

"HE TOUCHED HER, HE TOUCHED MY REAGAN...HE WAS GOING TO HURT HER. IF I DIDN'T SHOW UP, SHE WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW." The veins started to bulge out of his neck as he sucked in air sharply with each breath.

What? What the hell was he talking about? I froze, not knowing what the hell to do now. I could hear Sam yelling, trying to get him into the woods but he wouldn't move. But then something happened, something that made me realize that I had to be dreaming. But I wouldn't wake up. No matter what I did, I was stuck in that nightmare.

Paul transformed into a massive, grey wolf.