01

Felix sighed as he finally finished unpacking his last box from moving.

He opened the windows and took a deep breath of the nice fresh summer air.

Finally, the eighteen year old has convinced his parents that he is responsible enough to move out.

It wasn't anything grand and spectacular, just a bachelor apartment, but it's perfect for himself.

He was about to sit down and relax, but was interrupted by the sound of his stomach grumbling from hunger.

"Shit I have to get groceries." Felix mumbled to himself.

He grabbed his wallet, phone and earphones, put on his adidas slides and finally made his way to the grocery store.

"Sir! Would you like to take a moment and help the puppies?"

Felix removed one earphone out of his ear and whipped his head around at the mention of puppies.

He looked at who said it. It was a male who had blond hair and an adorable smile that formed a dimple.

"Would you like to donate to our company?" The male asked.

"Is your company a dog shelter?" Felix questioned.

"Yes!" He responded and gave him a pamphlet. "Your donation can help provide food and other necessities for the puppies."

"Okay! I'll donate." Felix said and took out his wallet.

"Great!"

Felix looked through his wallet and noticed that he only had cards, not cash.

"Oh, I have no cash." He said.

"No, it's fine." The male smiled. "You can tap with your card on our phone."

Felix looked at the phone he had in his hand. It had a chip plugged into it that seemed like it accepted cards.

"Okay then." Felix shrugged then tapped his card without hesitation and put the amount of money he'd like to donate. Five dollars should be enough.

"Thank you! We appreciate it!" The male smiled, showing off his dimple again.

"No problem!" Felix replied then turned around to walk away and continue on to the grocery store.

He felt glad he was able to donate and help the puppies in the shelter.

He turned around once more to look at the male, but he was surprisingly gone.

"Weird." Felix shrugged and kept walking.

~~

i've been wanting to write a chanlix story for the longest time woo