10

"Finally I'm done." Felix stretches his arms in the air as he changed out of his work clothes.

"Hey, Felix. Someone's here to see you. I've been telling him to leave since we're closed but he insisted." Seungmin said as he joined him in the back.

Felix sighed. He already knew it was Chan. He couldn't help but blush at the thought of Chan coming to see him after work.

"Hey Cha- wait Jeongin?!" Felix said in surprise.

"Lix hyung!!" The younger ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Jeongin I've missed you." Felix squeezed him in a tight hug.

"Me too~"

"When did you come? How did you know I was here?" Felix said and let go of the hug.

"We came earlier today. And your mom told me." He said with a little giggle.

"How come you're back in Seoul?"

"My dads job got relocated here again, so here I am." Jeongin said. "I didn't tell you because I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Lixie darling I'm here~~"

The two of them turn in the direction of the door and see Chan skipping inside.

"Ch-Chan hyung." Felix blushed at the nickname as Chan wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"I'm gonna leave now Felix, you close up." Seungmin said and Felix waved as he left.

"Let's go now too, I'll take you to dinner." Chan said with a wink.

Felix blushed then looked at Jeongin, all his attention is on Chan, he completely forgot about Jeongin who was standing there with a slight frown on his face.

He really wanted to go to dinner with Chan, but he can't just leave Jeongin alone like this. He hasn't seen him in so long.

"Hyung, this is my childhood friend, Jeongin." Felix said introducing the two.

"Nice to meet you Jeongin." Chan said with a smile and put out his hand.

Jeongin awkwardly smiled and shook his hand in return.

"I'm gonna have to say no to dinner today. Jeongin and I haven't seen each other in a while and we wanna catch up." Felix frowned. Oh how he hated this.

Not that he hates hanging out with Jeongin, he missed him.

But he hates having to say no to Chan.

"Yeah, I get it no worries." Chan said and removed his arm from the younger's shoulder.

"Bye Channie hyung, I'll text you tomorrow."

"Channie hyung... that's cute..." "Yeah. Bye." He said and left.

"Say ahhh~"

"Jisung I'm not gonna let you feed me instant ramen like a child." Changbin folded his arms.

"Come on hyung do it for me." Jisung pouted.

"Fine." He mumbled and opened his mouth and Jisung gladly fed him.

Just then Chan came home and entered the kitchen.

"Oh Chan hyung, you're home."

"Hmm." He mumbled and sat down at the table with them.

"Weren't you gonna hang out with Felix?" Jisung asked.

"Hmm." He sighed and lied his head down on the table.

"He's with his childhood friend," Chan sulked. "I've waited all day to see him."

"You can see him tomorrow." Changbin said.

"But I wanted to see him today." Chan kept sulking.

"I'm just gonna go in my bed and lie down." Chan sighed and stood up.

"Are you hungry? What are you gonna eat?" Jisung asked.

"I'll eat later." Chan said. He turned around and started walking upstairs.

"It's nice to see you guys got together. I was wondering how long it was gonna take." He finally said then disappeared in his room, leaving the two of them there blushing.

"So who was that guy that came to see you after your work?" Jeongin asked as the two of them were eating pizza they ordered.

"Oh, Chan hyung?" Felix said.

"Yeah."

"Are you guys dating or something?" Jeongin asked.

"N-no we aren't." Felix mumbled and avoided eye contact.

"Oh yeah?" Jeongin smiled. "He seems pretty comfortable around you though."

"Does he?" Felix said.

"Yeah are you sure you aren't dating." Jeongin said.

"Yeah I'm sure." Felix laughed. "Why does it matter so much anyways."

"No reason." Jeongin shrugged.

"Weirdo." Felix laughed.

~~

FINALLY UPDATED SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG

didn't proofread ignore mistakes