12

Felix didn't totally realize what he's gotten himself into by suggesting to go to the waterpark.

He had been staring at Chan and his white chocolate abs the minute he saw him.

The watched water droplets from the pre-shower he was taking run down his toned abdomen and he had to wipe some drool off the corner of his mouth.

Chan ran his hands through his hair and wiped his face as he finally opened his eyes, turned off the shower and faced Felix.

"Are you done?" Chan asked.

"D-Done?" Felix snapped out of his trance. He didn't even turn on the shower yet. He shouldn't have chosen the shower right beside him.

"Uh no! I just got here haha you didn't notice me— uh go outside and find a spot for us! I'll wait for Jeongin. He's still changing!" Felix said, quite frazzled.

"Alright." Chan smiled and went outside.

"Dear God..." Felix mumbled and finally turned on the shower.

"Oh Felix you're still here?" Jeongin said and joined him at the shower beside him.

"Jeongin what am I gonna do?" Felix said and faced him.

"What do you mean what are you gonna do?" Jeongin questioned.

"Chan is so hot." Felix said with his voice a bit low. "Like fuck, I didn't think is body was that perfect."

"Gosh..." Jeongin shrugged and began leaving.

"What? It's the truth." Felix whined and followed.

Once they found Chan they went to him. He was sitting at a chair by the poolside.

"Okay, what should we do first??" Felix smiled.

"The big waterslide?" Jeongin smiled back and faced him.

"Sure!"

And the two of them started running over.

"They're literal children." Chan said and followed just behind Felix.

Jeongin was all the way ahead of them, he was pretty fast

As they were passing by one of the the pools, the ground started getting slippery.

Felix slipped on his heel and lost his balance while running.

He closed his eyes and prepared for the pain on his ass from impact of the hard ground, but it never came.

He felt his body engulfed by two strong muscular arms, it was Chan catching him from behind.

Felix was about to scream. His bare back against Chan's bare chest, he was about to lose his mind.

"This is why you shouldn't be running at the pool." Chan said.

He was so close, he could feel the older's breath on his ear.

"I—"

"You should be careful Felix I don't wanna see you get hurt."

"Y-yeah okay." Felix said. By now his cheeks were probably bright red.

"Hyung are you- are you gonna let me go?" Felix said. It was basically just a back hug at this point. Chan now had his chin resting on Felix's shoulder.

"But I like it like this." Chan said. "Just walk. I'll hold on to you." He smiled.

"But it's hard to walk like this..." Felix mumbled. He then escaped his embrace and intertwined their fingers together.

"There... this is much easier to walk." Felix said and completely avoided eye contact. He stared at the ground, he could feel his ears getting hot.

"Damn. You guys take so long that I already went up the waterslide and came back down." Jeongin said appearing in front of them.

"Sorry." Felix said with a small laugh. "Let's go now, all together."

Jeongin quickly walked ahead while the two of them walked together at their own pace hand in hand.

After spending the whole day at the waterpark, Jeongin had to go home because his parents called, so Chan went back to Felix's place with him.

"Today was really fun." Felix said as they were at the door, taking off their shoes.

"Yeah." Chan said and the two of them walked inside together.

"Are you gonna go home or do you wanna maybe stay the night with me..." Felix asked and mumbled be last part very quietly.

Chan walked up to Felix and placed both hands on either side of his face.

"Chan hyung—"

Before Felix could finish his sentence, the older brought their faces together and kissed him.

"I'll stay."

~~

IM SO CHEESY SHDJNNS