~4~

Hey guys welcome to my channel so today I'm gonna be doing part 4 of secret celebrities so let's get started.

Johnny's POV

"So umm Sophia" I started.  " ur really nice but....." there was a long pause. "I'm breaking up with you" I closed my eyes as I said the last sentence. After what felt like one hour which really was six seconds. I felt a hand on my face and it stings. "Ouch" I wined. "Ur messing with the wrong person" Sophia said with an anger voice. "What the heck was that for?" I told her holding the one of my cheeks that she slapped. " you'll regret this" and with that she walked out of the closet. I stayed there for a few seconds then walked out. As soon as I walked out the bell rang.

Kenzie POV

As soon as Johnny and Sophia were out of my sight Lauren started asking a bunch of question. " what was that for? Omg do u still like Johnny? I totally knew it. You guys will look so cute? Ekkk jenzie? When r u gonna tell him? Maybe you should te—" lauren" I cut her off. " of course I don't like Johnny after what he did. I just didn't want him to handle Sophia cause trust me I've been in a battle with Sophia and it's not the best thing ever" she huffed. I saw Sophia coming out of the closet but Johnny wasn't behind her. It looked like she wanted to fight someone. She was walking towards me i gulped I was scared if she was gonna come up to me. "Hey slut I thought I dealt with u last year u clearly didn't learn ur lesson listen up stay away from Johnny and ur life would be simple." She whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my body. " I'm not even friends with him why would I talk to him" all of the sudden this confident came to me. I don't know where it came from. Luckily the bell rang but before I could walk away she whispered one more thing in my ear " that's great news u better back off u don't want these hands" I gulped one more time before I walked to class.

Skip to after school

When I came back from school I decided to film a cover for my YouTube channel so I did got ready and sang shallow by lady Gaga and..... (Idk who )

Hey guys welcome back to my channel so thank you so much for giving me all of those amazing comments. Anyways I am going to be singing shallow today so yea let's start!

Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?
I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longin' for change
And in the bad times I fear myself
Tell me something, boy
Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?
Or do you need more?
Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?
I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longing for change
And in the bad times I fear myself
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now
In the shallow, shallow
We're far from the shallow now
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Whoah!
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now
In the shallow, shallow
We're far from the shallow now

(Thank you google for saving my life once again!)

So that's it I hope u enjoy pls like and subscribe and comment below some cover ideas or maybe if I should write my own song who knows anyways I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye mwah 💋

After that I ended my video and scrolled through Instagram me and Lauren were supposed to hang out but she forgot she had a dentist meeting so we canceled our plan but we're still hanging out tomorrow. After a while I was just doing my homework and my phone buzzed I could believe who was through the phone. Am I dreaming?

So ya that's it I hope you enjoy sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I was at my cousins for a week or more about ten days anyways pls comment if u want me to continue cause I feel like no one is reading it 🙁 anyways bye love you

Question of the day:
What's ur favorite candy?

Words: 803

Comment. Vote. Thank you 💛