~6~

"I can maybeeeee homeschool??" "Nope" Maddie said out of no where. " what do u mean nope" i asked her confused. " I don't want u to be like me Kenzie I want u to live normal maybe u can tour and go to school at the same time" she asked serious. I faced palmed myself and she looked at me confused. " what?" She questioned. " how. Am. I. Supposed. To. Go. To. School. If  I'm touring?" Maddie just shrugged and walked upstairs. Which left Mackenzie and her  mom. " please mom, u let Maddie" she pouts. " fine but u still have to go to public school" the mother gave up. " yay thank u thank u thank u" she ran up to her mom and hugged her. 

"So who do u want to tour with?" My manager asked me.  "Idk just search up on YouTube and find someone that can actually sing." Johnny told his manager. "Hmm" the manager searched up then came to one. " what about this one? He's pretty good" " nahhh I want a girl what's his name" Johnny question. " Ashton arbab" Johnny shook his head for a no. "What about this one" he played a video and burst there ear. "FrOm ThE ShAlLoW" " turn it off" Johnny demanded plugging his ears with his headphone. After what seemed like hours but really just one minute. His manager finally managed to find one. (See what I did there ;) ) Johnny removed his head phones to listen to the girl he thought her voice was familiar but couldn't notice her.  "So d-" " yup she's in just call her and make sure she wants to" Johnny said with a exited tone his voice. His always loved going on tour with friends he has quite a few famous friends. One of them is Nadia turner his long time friend....