~5~

Let's just start.

Kenzie POV

After a while I was just doing my homework and my phone buzzed I could believe who was through the phone. Am I dreaming? " hello, is this Mack z?" "Yes" I responded. " we would like to have u on tour with 5 famous people" I was shocked happy of course a bunch of feeling happy exited nervous worried I didn't know what to say. " I would love to but I have school" " it's fine u can program for homeschool if you'd like" " I need permission from my mom" " ok we will give u a call tomorrow morning to find out ur answer" "ok thank you bye" and with that they ended the call. I ran downstairs like a maniac and squealed with happiness. " mom Maddie u won't believe what just happened" " what happened sweetie" I started explaining " so I stated making cover on YouTube and people like it. Then I got a call from I honestly don't know who but he said that he would want me to go on tour with 5 different  people" I looked over at Maddie and she had her mouth open. "O M G r u the girl that's been blowing up on YouTube u wear a mask and sing" " yup" I said popping the p. " I was literally crying of ur voice and wished if I can meet her and ur literally right there u never told me u can sing" she ran up to me and hugged me. "So mom can I go?" "What about school?" She asked. "I can maybeeeee homeschool??" "Nope" Maddie said out of no where. " what do u mean nope" i asked her confused. " I.......

I honestly stopped it at a random time it's because I wrote two chapters before this. one for heart break and one for wrong number and I'm really tired it's 3 right now so ya peace!

Question of the day:
What time do u normally sleep at?
I honestly sleep after 11 I've never slept before 11 so ya

Vote. Comment. And bye love ya! 💕💕💜💜💜💜