7 | deal

7 | DEAL

Show after show, night after night, band only seemed to get better as time went on

Show after show, night after night, band only seemed to get better as time went on. They practiced well and grew in fame by gradual, yet significant, amounts. With the growing fame, the amount of groupies increased everywhere they'd travel. Nicole knew that it came with the fame, but she didn't know that it would begin to piss her off the more she saw Nikki lead them backstage to his dressing room with him.

Nicole stood in the hall, and once again saw Nikki sneak one of the blonde bitches into the bathroom with him. Nicole sighed, her face red and turned around to walk away when a security guard spotted her. "You okay?" The woman guard asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I don't really know why I'm upset." Nicole waved her off, feeling angry tears beginning to sting at her eyes.

"That's jealousy, baby. We all get it." The woman told her.

Nicole sucked in a sharp breath, as she was feeling discomfort in her nose— the type of discomfort you feel before you sneeze or cry. "You think so?"

"I know so." The guard told Nicole.

* * *

After the next show, Nicole decided she was sick of seeing those groupies going to sleep with Nikki. So, when he left the stage, she grabbed him up for herself. "Nikki," she ran her hands over his toned arms, "I need to tell you something."

Nikki's heart flutter. "Me too." He admitted.

"Can we talk somewhere else?" Nicole nodded over at the large amount of girls that managed to sneak backstage so that they could get a chance with one of the guys. They were like fucking wasps, swarming in ready to attack at first sight.

Nikki nodded and they found privacy in his dressing room. "What'd you want to tell me?" Nikki asked Nicole.

"What if we say what's on our mind at the same time?" She suggested, afraid that she'd admit that she was beginning to have feelings for him and it's scare him away from telling her what he wanted to tell her.

"Okay." Nikki nodded, anxiously.

"In 3, 2, 1." Nicole counted down.

"I love you."
"I like you."

"Wait what?" They both spoke in unison, in shock.

"You love me?" Nicole asked Nikki.

"You just like me?!" Nikki seemed a bit offended.

"What the hell was I supposed to say?! I am so in love with you, Nikki? You hear that every night from all those girls and I didn't want to scare you off." Nicole crossed her arms.

"So you do love me." Nikki smirked down at her.

"Ugh," she huffed, "if you want to get sentimental, fine! I do love you, Nikki. I hate to admit it and I only realized it once these other whores began throwing themselves at you."

Nikki gasped, excitedly. "You're jealous!" He exclaimed.

Nicole covered his mouth. "Shhh!"

He pushed her hands away. "Nicole Jenkins is jealous of the groupies sleeping with Nikki Sixx!!" He shouted, realizing that it was bothering her that he was saying it loud enough so that people in the hall could hear.

Nicole groaned, and slapped her hand against her forehead, quite annoyed with Nikki. She turned to leave before he embarrassed her anymore, but Nikki grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him. He lifted her chin and looked down at her lips for three long seconds, indulging in the fact that he was making Nicole weak in the knees. Nicole grew impatient and stood on her tippy toes to press her lips to his. His lips felt so soft and so right on her lips, it was almost like in the movies. But, maybe it was the combination of the butterflies in her stomach and the alcohol she had consumed that was making the kiss feel much more magical than it actually was.

When they parted, they both were at a loss were words. Nikki had been waiting for that moment for so long, he didn't know what to say. So, he just kissed her again.

* * *

Later on that same evening, the boys and Nicole went to go grab a few drinks from a local bar. When Nikki and Nicole arrived and took a seat in the booth, Nikki jumped up in surprise. Some random girl was sitting under the table, beginning to unzip his pants. Nicole shot Nikki a look and Nikki quickly denied the woman's services. "What's wrong with you, Nikki? You never—" Tommy began to speak until he realized Nikki was glaring at him so he'd stop talking.

"No. Fucking. Way." Vince cursed at Nicole.

"What?" Nikki asked.

"You and Nicole are together!" He exclaimed.

"How the hell do you know?" Nicole scoffed.

"I can see the twinkle in both of your eyes." Vince's words were slurred and mispronounced.

"You're drunk, Vinny." Nicole shook her head at him.

"You know what, Vince's not wrong. You guys look great together, by the way. Sorry about the... ahem..." Tommy pointed under the table, suggesting he was apologizing about the girl.

Everyone cackled. Suddenly, an awkward man in a yellow striped shirt stumbled up to the table. "Hey, guys. I'm Tom Zutaut. I work for Elektra Records." He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you." Nikki nodded at the man while taking a sip from Tommy's beer. Everyone else mumbled some comments to the man.

"I'd love the opportunity to talk with you if you have a second." Tom spoke, nervously.

"Wanna sit down?" Tommy asked.

"Thank you." Tom took a seat next to Vince.

"Listen, I've been seeing what you guys have been doing in LA, and I think, with my help, I think I could really do something for you." Tom spoke right before he jumped out of the table once he felt someone unzipping his pants from under the table.

Everyone laughed, including Nicole, at the awkward man's reaction to getting a free blowjob. "Oh my god!" Tom exclaimed then zipped up his pants.

"No? Not for you?" The woman cocked her head at Tom.

"No thanks..." Tom sputtered out, then returned to his seat once the girl went back under the table.

"Anyway, lets get back to, you know, what I was talking about. So, what do you guys say? Do you want a record deal?" Tom offered the boys.

"I don't know if we can trust a dude who turns down a free blowjob. Let's ask the woman in charge," Vince pointed to Nicole, "she's the only level headed person at this table."

Tom turned to Nicole with pleading eyes. "I'd have to know how long the term is in the contract." She shrugged.

"Five albums." Tom told.

"That's a lot." Nicole raised a questionable brow at him.

"A lot of money." Tom corrected her.

She smiled at him. "Deal."