P = Price

3dr P.O.V

It was a normal day for the Park's. Min was siting in the living room studying, his mama asking if he needed any help with his homework. His papa watching the news to see if anything new was happening. Than a BANG(bang bang bang), a loud bang at the front door, that made Min shake in his seat.

Papa - "I'll get it, its probably a neighbor, or something nothing to worry about." He was about to get to the door before it flew open. Only to reveal 7 handsome guys at the door with guns.

Papa - "Min run." Before he could do anything one of the men quickly grab him.

????(Jimin) - "well look what we have here, we came for gold but we got diamonds instead." He had a evil smrick on his face as he showed Min to his fellow peers. He pushed Min on the ground, and pointed a gun at his head.

???(Namjoom) - "You never told us about your little prize over here did you? or where you to busy cheating us out?" He grab the dad and punch him in the face. The Mom started to scream until she fell to the ground lifeless. Min started to sob, as he just witness his mother's death.

Min - "Mama!! What did you do!! NO!" Min tired to run to his Mom but Jimin held him back.

Papa - "please let him go, please. You have done enough!" The dad screamed at Namjoon.

????(Jin) - "You know what I wish you would just shut up!" Like that Mr. Park was shoot in the head. A silent was hear after the gun shoot.

???(Jungkook) - "Hyung I am bord now." Jungkook added a little pout at the end of his sentence. Than looked over at Min with a big smile now. He walk over to the small boy who still was in shock. Jungkook grab his chin and made the younger look at him.

(????)Jungkook - "well sense your parents are dead. Than someone is going to have to pay his debt." Now all of the 7 men where smiling from ear to ear.

Min - "no, no, please. I am broke I have no money." He was still in a shaky state as he looked at the older in fear with his chocolate eyes.

???(Yoongi) - "who saids you have to paid us with money?" He walk up to him and gently grab his arm, and made Min stand up. To say he was cute was a understatement, he was absolutely gorgeous. From head to toe. The males couldn't help but lick their lips.

Min - "what do you mean?" He looked at him with innocent eyes.

???(taehyung) "You are definitely coming with us." And before he could say anything. Min blacked out...

----‐----------------

Hello I was bored so I made a new story yup hehe

I know his name is Min but I always like to use the same names. For boys I usually use Min and for girls I use Lee.
But aways hoped you enjoy.

I'll posted every Thursday.

Love all of you bootyful people💜👌

SmexyLexy is out and never going to stop being smexy bye-bye~