H = Help

???(taehyung) "You are definitely coming with us." And before he could say anything. Min blacked out...

Min's P.O.V

As I woke up I felt something burning my skin. Well more like it was rubbing against my skin, my wrist to be exact. And I couldn't see anything, even when I opened my eyes. Wait what happened. That's when everything started to come back like a flood and that when I started to squirm around like there was bugs on me. Next thing I know I feel a hard slap on my right cheek.

(Jimin) - "stop moving bitch." As he said those words it made my whole word stop... I wasn't alone. I stop moving so I wouldn't get hit again, but only to feel hot breath on my neck and than something caressing my cheek.

(Jimin) - "now that wasn't so hard baby boy." He added an evil chuckle at the end of his sentence. Which only made me shiver more. I felt the ropes being loosened but not enough for me to escape. Then I felt the thingy that was covered over my eyes slowly tossed away, and now I'm looking at the seven handsome man who took my life away(I really didn't mean for it to rhyme).

I didn't notice the tears coming out of my eyes until I saw another guy get closer to me and wipe hardly under my eyes.

(Taehyung) - "Now, now, now. We don't want our baby to cry would we? What's wrong honey?" I couldn't say anything all I could we just stare. I really wanted to hit him, or do something but all I could do was stare... come on Minnie you can do this!

Min - "y-you." I said quietly with a little stutter at the beginning. He give a Smirk like he knew what I meant but took his head to the side probably just making fun of me.

(Taehyung) - "what?" He was using the same baby voice before. Tilting his head even more to the side.

Min - "Y-you it was FUCKING YOU!" Oh shiz maybe I shouldn't of said that. I looked up only to see the man giving me hard looks and the one in front of me is straight up pissed. Next thing I know I was thrown on the ground and kicked in the stomach.

(Namjoon) - "Don't every speak to my man like that little one." As he said that he picked me up and threw me against the wall. All I could do was curl up into a ball and cry my eyes out. I felt blood leave my body slowly and my head hurts. I keep hearing them talk and one word for sure I heard was - "punishment" - I just close my eyes and pray that I don't die.

(Hoseok) - "Lets have some fun..."

And that's when I passed out.

——————-

Sorry for not updating for so long. I just started a new school and it's fucking huge. But here you go. I will try to update more.

SmexyLexy is out🤪😏 ~ bye bye