3 •

bts - spring day (english lyrics)
like the tiny dust, tiny dust floating in the air
will i get to you a little faster
if i was the snow in the air.

•••

'do you know why i've called you three into the office today?' ms hwang boasted from across the desk, spinning around in quarter circles on her office chair.

'well i wonder fucking why...' yoongi sarcastically replied - a tissue held against his bloody nose.

'language!' ms hwang furrowed her brows.

me, jungkook and yoongi sat at the oak table - i could see jungkook fiddling his thumbs from the bottom of the desk and yoongi resting his chin on his fist, holding a tissue against his nose on his other hand.

'you have violated the school rules, especially you two, jimin and yoongi. and therefore there will be consequences for your actions.' the principal added on.

i come back to school for one day and this is what happens... I though to myself.

'as some of you don't even go to school anyways,' she looked at me as she said that 'there'd be no point in suspending you 3,' yoongi groaned hearing that he wouldn't at least be getting a free holiday out of this.

the principal continued on 'instead, you will have a rebuilding session where you guys can make up!'

what the hell? a rebuilding session?

yoongi laughed hearing this, jungkook was still looking as scared as ever.

there is no way i'm doing a rebuilding session with him.

'for now, you're free to go home,'

finally...

yoongi stormed out the room - slamming the door behind him. jungkook and i followed on, keeping a slow pace and long distance so the boy would be out of our sights in a quick enough time.

the walk home was relatively quiet; an awkward silence immersed between me and jeon as we walked down the peaceful neighbourhood.
'wh- why did you do that, jimin?' jungkook shyly squealed.
'do what...?' i asked.
'you know- punch him.'
i looked at jungkook - confused. why is he suddenly asking me this?
i licked the inside of my cheek and replied with 'i don't know kookie, i don't know. i just wanted to save you.'

'yeah well - sometimes you don't need to be a monster to save someone.'

i arrived home and ran to my bedroom - carelessly throwing my bag onto the timber floorboards and jumping onto my plush bed.

i grabbed my phone from my inside pocket and turned it on, being greeted with my wallpaper of me and kookie.

INSTAGRAM