The Land Down Under

5 minutes later

"Where are we!??", Twilight says in confusion.

"It appears we are at a parking garage.", Vladimir says analytically.

"Of course we are in a parking garage, but where is the parking garage?"

They get up and walk around, they notice a sign that said: "SYDNEY AIRPORT, HANDICAPPED PARKING", then they realized, they were in Sydney! Vladimir expected they were going to somewhere in Oceania during the malfunction, but not an airport parking garage in Sydney. They then got Twilight's bag, which she carries everywhere, and some spare clothes and money Vladimir kept in case of an emergency. He stuck the clothes in Twilight's bag. He then proceeded to go walk to Terminal 1, where they found a tour guide named Donny.

"G'day cunt, where do you come from?", the tour guide exclaimed.

"America.", they said.

"Oath cunt, my friend named Bean is from there."

They went all around Sydney, from Harbour Bridge to the Opera House. They went to all the places Sydney had to offer, with one spectacular tour guide. The tour guide was extremely friendly to the group:

"So where you guys from?", Donny said.

"Oakland", Vladimir said

"Bloody hell, that place is great!"

"You've been there?"

"Yeah, cousin lives there, so you want to go to Macca's and grab a bite?"

"Yes please!", the couple said.

They went down to the McDonalds in Sydney CBD, where they had some breakfast, then Vladimir realized, he had his phone. He got ahead and booked his hotels without delay. The tour guide proceeded to drive them to the hotel, and they unpacked Twilight's bag. Vladimir then got to see how fucking sexy Twilight's body was. He thought about how her pussy reminded him of his mothers sweet, soft and warm hole that he once slid in and out of. It was also a reminder of the same pussy he was birthed in. He shoved her on the bed and proceeded to fuck her, hard. Her pussy was tight, like alligator cunt, but soft, slowly guiding his 21-inch cock into her. He thrust in and out slowly, gaining momentum as time went on. The morning Sydney sun raining upon them as they made passionate love. Each thrust making Twilight's pussy tighter, her muscles contracting, gripping Vladimir's Down Under. Then suddenly, they heard a door open.

"Oi, oi cunt, what do you think you wankers are doing!", Donny exclaimed, with disgust.

"We were doing each other, what does it look like?", Twilight said.

"Fair enough, but we are going to explore the city in a couple of minutes, see you there cunt."

They continued their passionate lovemaking, getting more and more intense as the situation grew with more lust and a faster pace as they were to leave soon. Vladimir starred in Twilight's eyes as he pounds her tight pussy as it loosens from the sheer girth of Vladimir's cock.

"Oh Daddy Vladdy!!!" Twilight yelled with a moan. "Slide it deep in my ass, drill it, pound it and make me quiver!"

Vladimir slowly slid his huge girthy cock out of twilight tight but slowly loosening pussy and slid it into her tight asshole.

"Oh Twilight, y-your ass is so tight and warm!", Vladimir said in a slight moan.

Twilight began to feel Daddy Vladdy's cock slid in and out of her ass, feeling every inch as the pussy juice from before was used an anal lube. She then began to feel stuff move around her ass other than Vladimir's cock. She then realizes that the Vegemite Sandwich from before had given her explosive diarrhea. Vladimir sees the waste leak from Twilight's ass as he pounds her harder and harder, using the shit as extra lube. Then a huge wave of diarrhea sprayed out of Twilight's ass. Twilight found herself in embarrassment but Vladimir continued to get harder and harder.

Oh Twilight, your ass seems to be getting warmer and tighter!" Vladimir said in excitement and lust, while he pounded Twilight's shit covered ass with the shit being used as lube, instead of the leftover pussy juice.

Vladimir then looked down and said, "OwO whats this!". He then reached his finger towards the mess, still furiously pounding Twilight's ass, and scooped a small portion of Twilight's waste and liked it clean off his finger. The taste was so good it launched him into instant orgasm with Twilight following. Vladimir then felt his stomach churn and explosive diarrhea came out of his ass, leaving a huge mess in the middle of the bed. Twilight then ate Vladimir's ass, his shit making her orgasm and cum at the same time.

He then crouched down and proceeded to eat the fuck out of Twilight's ass. Licking all the shit clean from her ass including a small portion of his thick white jizz from the small quarter sized hole that was once her sweet tight ass, jizzing again from the sweet taste of Twilight's shit.

After licking the mess clean from sight, including his own jizz, they found Donny and began there adventure in town.