Back to Sydney

Knock, knock, knock.

The harsh knocking woke Vladimir up, prompting him to get up and check the door. When he looked through the peephole, he saw two AFP officers standing outside the door. He checked the clock:

31 March 2019

7:54 AM

"Fuck!", he thought.

They removed all evidence of them being suspected as furries back in the Gold Coast. He put back on his cum-stained shirt, his underwear, and his pants. He opened the door for the AFP officers.

"Hello, we-we're just... woah."

He was confused for a second until he realized, there was cum everywhere and Nos Hyena and Twilight were on the bed naked.

"Officers, I can explain.", said Vladimir shook and worried.

"No need to explain, things like this happen all the time, we just need to see if you guys are furries."

"Oh, okay, well come on in!"

The officers thoroughly looked inside every nook and cranny in the house. To the officers, it seemed clean, except for Twilight, which they mentioned.

"Sir, can you explain why she is purple?", asked one of the officers.

His heart began to race, what was he supposed to do? The officer woke Twilight up, but she didn't move a muscle.

"Well, when she was born, she had a rare skin disorder, which made her skin purple.", he replied calmly.

"And do you have any relation to this girl?", another officer asked.

"Yes, she is my girlfriend"

Everything seemed to check out with the officers. Then one of them said,

"Well everything seems fine here, we'll be on our way, have a good time you three!"

"We will!", replied Vladimir.

After they left, Vladimir woke up Twilight and Nos.

"Wake up you two, they're onto us!"

Quickly, all of them scrambled to do their morning routine. They were going to discuss it at breakfast, but they needed to clean up the night before. They did it as fast as they could, then they went into the hotel kitchen area.

"While you guys were asleep, the AFP came into our hotel, they're after us."

They signaled for the lady to come to their table, the lady took their order Vladimir said.

"They're onto us", said Vladimir.

"Oh god, this is worse than I anticipated.", she replied.

"Is there some way you can get us out of here?", Twilight asked.

"You will have to drive back to Sydney, and restart your life there."

"But I am an American citizen", Vladimir responded.

"Request for an Australian visa, if you change your identity, suspicions will be raised, they have you in their system"

"Alright, will do", said Vladimir.

But he thought about it for a second, he had to change his identity, because he was also on the run from the Russian Authorities.

"Wait, I'm on the run from the Russian Authorities, I will have to change to my identity."

"Well, just go to this man, he lives on the corner of town."

She slipped him a card and they went to the northwestern corner of Alice Springs. When they arrived, they saw a wooden building, which looked to be deteriorated by age.