Alice Springs

As they traveled in a fried out combie, they went through the Australian Outback, going through miles and miles, hours and hours of desert. They proceeded to go on another route, to avoid the police. They ended up on a hippie trail head full of zombie. It took them two days to get to Alice Springs. When they finally arrived, they finally headed out with bags in their arms.

"This is way different from Melbourne.", Nos said, with slight worry in his voice.

"It's alright, we'll just unpack our bags and have a little bit of 'fun'", Twilight replied.

"Seems cool.", Vladimir said, also with a hint of worry in his voice.

They went into a motel, paid in cash, and went to their rooms. There they tried to relax and turned on the TV.

"Good afternoon, the search for furries goes on as the Australian Government is in the process of putting them on trial for "psychological crimes", the High Court is due to hear the opening statements in a week. National pride rages on as Australia is now the second country to ban furries. And a murder in a suburb in Southwest Sydney shocks a local community. This is ABC News."

Vladimir was feverishly checking the news, searching for any sign of hope. They were unsure of what the future lies ahead of them, what will they do if the AFP catches them, where will they go?

"Aw Daddy Vladdy, what's wrong?", asked Twilight.

"Nothing dear, let's just get some breakfast."

When they went to the kitchen, they met a strange lady. She had black hair, blue eyes, and was very tall. The only one in the group taller than her was Vladimir, and she could be a member of AFP, which made them nervous. She took them in and gave them breakfast. They had a nice conversation with her and she said:

"Do you come from a land down under?"

"Um, not all of us ma'am", replied Vladimir.

"Listen, I'm part of the 'resistance' too"

"Really, you are?", asked Vladimir.

"Yeah, I fled down here, I kinda knew you guys were from the resistance."

"What?! How?!"

"Well, a lot of furries has been relocating to Alice Springs after the whole bombing of the furry convention, at least, Australian Furries."

"Makes sense, does the AFP know we are here?"

"Well at the moment, no. Australia is a very big nation, and it will be very difficult for the AFP to track us down since they are already overloaded with the furry purgings."

"How much time do we have left?", asked Twilight.

"Well, not much, you can go to Melbourne or Sydney, and have a chance of fitting in there."

"Alright we'll see, thank you for the advice ma'am", Vladimir said.

"No problem, and good luck", said the lady.

They quickly ate their breakfast and proceeded to discuss plans for the future.

"What do we do now? The AFP will probably hunt us down!", said, Vladimir.

"Let's just keep low and act like nothing is going on, this will hopefully alleviate any suspicion.", responded Nos.

"How do we do that?", asked Twilight.

"We can act like tourists and people won't think that we are suspicious.", replied Nos.

"Alright, we'll go with that", Vladimir said.

They went and explored Alice Springs, they went to the desert park, ANZAC Hill, and visited multiple statues throughout the town. Since it was sunny outside, it made the woman seem like she glowed. They visited an Australian historical museum, it showed all the ups and downs of Australian history, everywhere from criminal men plundering during the 16th century, to modern day Australia, with its new technological advancements. They walked around town until sundown, where they finally came back to the hotel. They invited the young woman to the hotel, to come and hang out for a bit; to loosen up.

The four sat on the couch, watching the local news. The woman had decided to leave, only saying that she had to get back to work.

"When will you be back?" said Vladimir.

"Probably not till 9 o'clock." said the woman, "It's 8:36 right now, so not for 20 or so minutes."

"Sounds good, I was just wondering," said Vladimir.

They played a game of Never Have I Ever and had a nice conversation about random things, they when the clock struck 9, she left. The woman left only leaving the trio to each other, to do whatever they want.

Vladimir looked at Nos Hyena and Twilight Sparkle and had a grin on his face. Not one of happiness, but more of a lustful grin. Twilight and Nos picked up on the hint and looked at Twilight.

"You ready to make another after sex snack?" Nos said with the excitement of a small puppy.

"Hell yeah!", said Twilight, with excitement and lust all at once.

"Alright let's do this," he said with lust. "But we will have to quick."

Vladimir took off his shirt, exposing his rock hard six-pack to all of them. He took off his belt, quickly took off his pants, and exposed his 21-inch cock to all of them.

"It's as big as I remember, no homo", said Nos, with a grin.

Vladimir and Nos began to strip each other down, passionately kissing, Twilight rubbing her clit in the corner while the men went to work down under.