A/N

I know people hate to read these and normally skip over them... But this is important alright? I don't want anyone to yell at me if I don't explain this now. 

First, my friend wanted me to write this fanfiction. It almost got to the point of him blackmailing me to do it. 

Second, let me be completely honest here... His character is super weird alright? He made it a long, long time ago and wanted me to use it so please don't judge his or my character (I made mine normal... ish)

Third, I will be adding characters from DBS and the Broly Movie. There will be both Kid and Future Trunks AND Black Goku with his green bean friend, Zamasu. Both Zamasu and Black start out evil but they change. And time rings will have a part in this. 

Fourth, Due to said time rings our characters WILL be transported to DBS in Trunks' Future NOT the past! Don't hate on me for this ok? And I'll figure the rest out later but seriously... 

DO NOT JUDGE ME FOR THIS EXTREMELY WEIRD STORY MY FRIEND BLACKMAILED ME TO WRITE OK? And also he wanted me to post this... So, enjoy this Author's Note  while I type up the first few chapters... 

None of these character belong to me, just my OC and the idea goes to my friend along with his OC. Everything else belongs to the rightful owners. 

Enjoy this weird and humorous story.