Prologue |

The clash of foes rang loudly. Hope against destruction.

"BLACK!"

A male dressed in ironically black holy clothing did not respond to the struggle this damned demi-saiyan was putting against him. This 'Black' person wasn't even out of his base form as he pushed Trunks back, inch by inch and loving every second of it. How the despair and pain slowly sunk into the one beacon of hope in this cruel world.

Not too long after Black left Trunks to find his companion. Drinking tea.

"Have fun?"

A smirk formed on Black's face as he nodded to his other self. The Kai or god of creation accepted the response and drank his tea.

~~~

"Hurry up!"

The boy in front of me shouted impatiently and playfully. His cheerful but mischievous demeanor caused me to shudder.

Musutafu, Japan was a new and confusing city. I had come here from America a few day earlier and I was already friends with the biggest weirdo you would ever meet. He was quirky and odd but also cocky and kind and surprisingly good company.

It was an interesting combination.

And he was showing me around this wondrously huge city, so I wouldn't get lost... Again.

A "Quirkless" kid in a new country was not exactly the best thing in the world, neither was the fact I have absolutely no sense of direction. I can get lost in a straight line. Yes, it is possible. No, I do not want to talk about it.

(I really can and have gotten lost in a straight line before. Please do not ask how...)

Trayton was funny. He always managed to make me laugh my ass off. It scared people. It was hilarious.

And like me he was quirkless, but he knew how to handle himself... I did not. And he is super childish. Seriously, super childish. He needs some help.

Despite this I felt as if we were being watched. A shiver ran down my spine at the thought.

"Now you can't get lost!"

I snapped out if my daze. "Huh?"

The fact that his face quickly changed from happy and silly to anger in 1.5 seconds amazes me. But he snapped at me for not paying attention before I walked into my home. And offers him inside but this guy being salty and a baby still said no.

Inside were piles of boxes scattered about and I had to finish unpacking over morrow otherwise I wouldn't be able to find a proper school to go to.

Wait... School. HOW THE HELL IS A QUIRKLESS KID SUPPOSED TO FIND A SCHOOL IN HER SECOND TO LAST YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL?

"FUUUUCCCKKK."

Life isn't easy for a quirkless girl. Trust me.

Before long I rolled on my clean floor like a roly polly bug and enjoyed my home before all hell broke loose.

~~~

Trunks Briefs had done his best for the millionth time against Black and he made absolutely no progress. The frustration ate away at the demi-saiyan until a voice snapped him out of it.

"Your back! I was starting to get worried, Trunks."

The demi-saiyan smiled softly at his companion's failed attempt to make conversation. Her attempt showed the male she cared.

Sadistic laughter rang through the air and Mai had a look of terror on her face.

"Run!"

The simple command tore from the male's throat as he left to attack and hold off the damned faker. Goku Black.

"No! You're the only hope this future has! Take the time machine and go back! We'll hold him off," Mai countered.

Her opinion was valid. And as such the Saiyan hybrid left for the past but not before Black and his Kai counterpart had begun to reek havoc upon his comrades.

Black noticed that the Saiyan was not there and searched for his ki.

It was until it completely disappeared did he begin to freak out and take his irritation out on the pathetic humans below him.

The ring on Black's hand glowed a faint green color, he never noticed until his other self pointed it out at their house.

The rift of time ripped and sucked the two in before closing and keeping her mouth shut in this timeline.

~~~

A strange feeling washed over my now tired body.

I put a good portion of my things away in my small apartment. It still smelled of cleaning products and fresh air.

It was strange, moving to another country by yourself. Everything was so different here, it isn't even funny.

Before long, my predicament about what school I would go to sunk back into my skin as a 'knock' was heard from my door.

Opening it, I am greeted with two strange people. Both who look exactly the same, as if they are related some how.

Lavender hair and eyes to match, well built but not bulky, more of a lanky build. The smaller one complained that he had to deal with this, to which the elder gently scolded him.

Though my Japanese is choppy and a bit messy I offer the two to come inside. They happily do so.

But the small one is quick to complain at my lack of furniture or decor.

"I just moved here from another country, so I don't have a lot of stuff right now... But make yourself at home."

Walking into the kitchen I try to make some food out what little I have. When the two strangers are presented with the food it is almost inhaled immediately.

The elder sheepishly apologized while the younger thought it was delicious.

"It's no problem."

"Sorry for not saying anything earlier. I'm Trunks. And this is uh..."" Trunks!"

The younger version of this "Trunks" person shouted loudly in irritation.

It took a moment to click.

"WAIT. YOU GUYS ARE THE SAME PERSON?"

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY LAZINESS. I know some people are excited or interested in this book and I haven't updated it. I am sorry.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

~SushiDog out!