Time and Time Again

Nagisa swiftly followed Kayano to the main part of the lab. While getting their he noticed how quiet Kayano was being. She barely looked at him. Frowning in discomfort Nagisa decided that he didn't like this new Kayano. 

He was about to say something to her when she softly mumbled," we're her."

They were standing in front of a doorway. According to Nagisa's memory the doorway lead to Itonas personal lab, where he crafted smaller more personal trinkets for all of them. He glanced at Kayano, before slowly opening the door. Wincing at the bright light he walked inside. As his eyes slowly adjusted he started  noticing some people at the back of the workshop. They obviously hadn't heard him. He walked closer realizing that these were his classmates back in 3-E. 

He moved behind Sugino and Okuda before lightly tapping Sugino.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Screamed Sugino.
Everyone turned to face them. 

"Domo, Minna-san," said Nagisa bowing.
"Eh, Nagisa?" Said Isogai.
And then suddenly Nagisa was glomped by his classmates. 

"Guys, please we need him alive," said a clear and very familiar voice.
"Ohayo, Karma-kun," Nagisa said. "What's going on?"

"Weeellll...," drawled  Sugino.

"Okuda-san, our little genius, had come up with a potion to stop Koro-sensei from blowing about a year ago so she met up with  Itona, our little bigger genius,  who then later had come up the machinery to send let us save Koro-sensei," he said in one breath. 

".... wait.... w-W-WHAT?!?!?" Yelled Nagisa. 

"It's true," Terasaka said , standing right behind Nagisa in a protective stance. 

"We all hoped that you and Karma-kun would go back together to help bring Koro-sensei back ...," said Hara. 

"But-b-but, why us???" Nagisa finally got out, even though it wasn't the exact question he wanted to ask.

"You two are the only ones who are  headstrong to do it without breaking down in front of him," mumbled Yada.
Nagisa looked around at all of the hopeful faces.

Tilting his head a bit, his eyes caught Karmas'. He nodded his head in a question, to which Karma nodded to in affirmative. He sighed and then looked at all his classmates before saying, "Ok so what do we need to do?"

Soon Karma and he were debriefed and on board with the plan.
But before they left off to go to the portal he was cornered by Kayano. He realised she was still pretty quite.
"What's wrong?" Nagisa asked.
"Nothing, I'm just worried for you is all," she replied. Then she gave him a quick hug before shuffling off.
They all followed Itona to the portal. Itona turned it on. With wide eyes they stared as it came to life. As soon as it was powered completely Itona motioned for them to go, and with one last goodbye they jumped in sync through the portal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nagisa woke up to Koro-senseis smiling face.
"Tu-tu-tu Nagisa-kun, I never expected you to be sleeping in class. Karma I understand, not you."