F O U R

Annie "Mama"
Lately I have been have flashbacks about my ex and our relationship. All happy thoughts and memories until it gets to the part of him leaving me. I thought he loved me, I thought we were forever. That's what he promised me at least. I had to leave this fucking house. So I got dressed up heels and all. I always got a nigga in this dress it never fails.

I left and was fishing for a nigga for hours. I was about to give up but a man walked up on me .
"I been watching you, girl." He stated.
I look up at him and stumbled back not expecting him to be right there. But I cracked a smile and said,
"Ohh you have".
He nodded.
"What yo name". I asked.
"Daddy". He said.
"Okay 'daddy'. What you tryna get in to?" I asked.
"You." He said with a smirk.
"Come on then Daddy." I grabbed his hand led him to my car. It barely had gas but shiid we down the street.

We came up on the house.And hopped out. He walked up on me and started kissing on my shoulder leading up to my neck.I unlocked the front door heading upstairs and he followed me. We reached my room. And this nigga jumped right into it no foreplay at all. But he was breaking my shit. " Aghh , wait, shiiit, wait. I can't take no more" I said. And he didn't stop. I put my hand on his chest pushing him away. He took my hand off his chest and held it over my head. " Take this dick." He said sweat dropping off his head on to me.

I wanted to run but couldn't. I felt me reaching my climax.
"I'm cumming." I screamed at the top of my lungs.
" Me too baby." He said.
We came at the same time and I was fighting to keep my eyes open. I gave up.

7am

I heard East so I had to get up but my fucking legs hurt.He always did this crybaby shit when Jasmine wasn't her. And I feed him, change him but nothing ever works. I lets his ass cry till he goes to sleep. After a hour he finally went to sleep and I went to do what I had to do. Scam this old nigga. He didn't have much but it was something. I got the money and putting it up. I went to take care of my hygiene and came back and woke him up.
"Aye," I said shaking him, "Get up."
She stirred in his sleep but not trying to get up.
" Yoo get yo ass up"I said getting irritated.
"What you want?" He said looking at me.
"For you to leave.. BYE" I said being slick.
" You not going to cook a nigga no food"
"Nope"
" Yes the fuck you are." He said raising his voice at me.
I looked at him crazy and laughed right in his face. But quickly regretted it when he grabbed me by my neck and choked me.
"Go make me some food" He said in my ear.
"Okay" I said trying to talk.
He dropped me making me stumbling back and pretty much jumped down the stairs. We didn't have much so it took me 30 minutes to think of something.We had two eggs and macaroni. So that's what I made. He came downstairs and wrap his arms around me making me jump. But I guess he didn't notice.
"Where yo plates at?" He asked.
I pointed at cabinets and he got one plate out.He handed it to me I placed everything on the plate and gave it to him. I didn't look at him he grabbed my face making me look at him. Just then East started to cry out loud. I brushed pass him running up the stairs. Knowing this damn child he wasn't going to stop till Jasmine was in his face. I couldn't help him. We didn't do binkies so this boy was shit out of luck.
I walked around his room bouncing him. But no progress was made. I heard that nigga down stairs tripping.
"Shut the baby up bruh what the fuck" He yelled.
" You shut up punk" I yelled back.
The house got quite other than the crying East was doing. I walked downstairs to see if he left. I looked around to see nothing. I looked outside to see if he was walking and I still didn't see nothing. Till I got grabbed by my hair and threw on the ground. I was in shock like why did that just happened.? Mind you I still had East in my arms. I crawled to the couch and laid him there. Just as quick as I stood to my feet I felt that niggas fist connect to my jaw. I fell back on my ass and he sat on me.
Watch.Yo.Fucking.Mouth" He said in between punches. I tried fight back but it was like he was sit on my lungs. And cutting off all circulation. I started to feel weak to the point where I couldn't even move and more and my eyes closed. I started to wake up but never for long. I seen him hit East and I wanted to run over to help him but I couldn't. I could only hear his cries before my eyes shut again. The next time they opened the only thing I saw was jasmine running out the door and a bag and my baby East.
When I finally woke up the damn sun was setting making me wonder how long was I out for. I seen old dude on the flooring that made me panic.Was he died did? I checked for a pulse and there was one. I picked him up by his arm pits and dragged him over to the couch to make it seem like he just took a nap or something. I cleaned up the broken glass and went upstairs. My face was going to be so swollen. But I clean myself off and went downstairs and he was waking up I had to play it cool.
"How was your nap daddy?" I asked. He looked at me confused but answered anyway.
" Ight but my head is killing me!"
"You want some ibuprofen?" I asked pretending to care.
"Yeah" He answered.
I went back upstairs I knew I had some barz in my bathroom cabinet that I only had just in case I wanted to kill myself. I gave him five. I went to the kitchen Tao he him a glass of water and a knife cuz I'm killing his ass. His ass ate them with out even looking which worked out in my favor.
"Come here and sit on daddy's lap" he said . I went and sat on him.
"You going to ride this dick"
"Yep"I answered quickly. I undid his pants and did what he asked. I was in the position til someone came though the door. I never thought I would see this person again....