T E N

*not edited*

Kash
I woke up with Jasmine in my arms. I tried to get up without waking her up but to late. She sat up in the bed rubbing her eyes. "GoodMorning" She said.
"GoodMorning beautiful" I said leaning over to kiss her cheek but she stopped me. She got up and went to the bathroom. "Toothbrush?" She asked while looking at me though the mirror.

"Yeah up under the sink"
"Okay"
I watch her as she was brushing her teeth. I went up behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist. I didn't realize how lovey dovey I was being till I kissed her cheek. She didn't stop me, she just smiled.
She turned to face me.
"Get ready"
"For what"
"To take me home"
When she said that it ruined my whole vibe.
"Why you keep tryna leave me?"
"Yo you sound like a female" she laughed.
"I'm being serious with you."
"I don't need no nig-"
"Shut the fuck up with allat. Come on let's go eat!"
"Yo I don't think you get it. I need to get to my brother. I can't be running across town with a niggas while my brother is with someone else. It's my responsibility to take care of him. Imma call me a uber or something."

She tried to walk out of the bathroom but I grabbed her arm. She was holding her tears back. And not tryna look me in my face.
" Ight imma take you straight home, look at me."
It took her a minute but she finally looked me in my eyes.
"What you crying for?"
"Because.."
" I'm listening."
"We don't have to talk about it just come on"
She grabbed her clothes and we went downstairs. We head out to the car we hopped in. She started staring out the window.
"How do you know where CeeCee stay?"She asked.
"I knew her way before you did."
"Ohh isn't that cute."
"Jealous?"
"Nah Kash"
"Yeah you jealous but is cool, Jasmine?
"What nigga?"
"What's my name?
"Kash"
"Nope" I slapped her leg that was bare because she only had on my underwear.
"Ow Whats Yo problem?"
"What's my name?"
We were at a stoplight so I could give her my full attention.
"Kash"
I slapped her again.
"Chill out niggah damn."
"Watch yo mouth, one last chance"
"Karterrr"
Hearing her say my name like that was doing something to me.
"Go the lights green!"
"You sure you don't want nothing to eat?"
"No can we go to McDonald's please?"
"What you want?"
"Medium fries with a medium caramel frappe."
"That's it?"
"Yes"

I pulled up to McDonald's got her something and left we pulled up to CeeCees and Jasmine was about to hop out but I stopped her. "Give me yo number."
She looked and said "Nope".

I watched her walk to the front door and she knocked and CeeCee open with East in her hands. And her daughter Peyton hanging on to her leg.
East face lit up real bright when he seen it was jasmine and tried to jump out of CeeCee arms. She passed East to jasmine and walked in the house. I pulled off to go back to the crib and change so I can go to the trap. And I only had jasmine on my mind. So I texted CeeCee:
Give me jasmine #
CeeCee: She said why?
Just give it to me
CeeCee: She said no sorry kid

Jasmine
When CeeCee opened the door East was so happy to see me. I grabbed him and went inside.
"Have y'all ate anything?"
"Nah just woke up"
"Cool I'll make y'all something"
I made pancakes, eggs and bacon something simple.
"Jas?"
"What?"
"Kash wants yo number"
"Why"
"I don't know"
"Well don't give it to him at all! And foods ready"
"Okay"
I made Peyton plate and went and got her sitting her at the table. CeeCee came in making her plate and I made East a bottle he ate that thang and wanted more so I feed him some eggs and he ate the whole damn thing. This nigga here is a trip I will always have to keep food in the house when we get stabilized. After that he wanted to play but he had food on him so he had to go take a bath but we really need clothes and I don't have no money to get him any so I just strip him out the clothes he was in and threw them in the washer. I waited to put him in the tub till his clothe was in the dryer. But his back is slowly clearing up and seems to me better and he has all this energy again.

10:34pm

"You ready girl"
"Shhh let me put him down."
"My bad"
I laid him down it took longer for him to go to sleep this time.But he went and I was already . We drove to Sin City and it was packed. We went straight to the backroom. CeeCee said take everything off. I did as told. And my nerves kicked in "can we go drink now?" I said getting more nervous. "Come on." She lead me to the bar."Tell her what you want jasmine." She said point at the bartender. "Two shots of hennessy please." She poured my drink I took it to the head and CeeCee whispered in my ear "What you want to dance to?" "It don't matter to me"
"Alright then we doing Body Party by Ciara."
"Cool with me"
We waited for our turn. Then we headed on stage the light was in my face but other then that we were fine. Grinding and twerking on each other then the cash started to fall from the damn sky. When the song died down so did the spotlight. And when I saw my daddy in the fucking crowd in the vip section. He was looking at me with nothing but rage in his eyes. We collected our money and went in the back. I was going to call it a night and slip out of the back door. But next thing I see is my daddy storming in the fuck room.
"EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT or GET SHOT!"
He said I tried to run out with the other bitches but he saw me. "Get yo ass ova here !"
I looked him in his eyes .
"Why the fuck are you here? On stage at that?"
"Mind yo business" I said walking away.

I left the dressing room. CeeCee pointed at a dude. So I walked over and asked if he wanted a dance he said yeah. I didn't even get to dance on him because my damn daddy grabbed me and threw over his shoulder carrying me all the to the parking lot.

"Let me down!" I screamed. He put me down right next to his car.
"Get yo ass in this car!"
"No leave me alone!"
"Jasmine.. imma slap the dog shit out of you if don't get in this fucking car!" He said it slow like I was stupid.
"No now move out my way."
"You so fucking lucky you my fucking child."
"Now I'm yo child, now I'm yo fucking child. That's bullshit. Why would you leave yo child then, huh? Yo family." I wanted to cry so bad.

"You left me. What did I do to you?" I started crying. I felt all the emotions that I tried to bury coming up again. He is the reason why I stopped talking to people. Being scared that I would say the wrong thing to people and make them leave me. He tried to console me with a hug but I didn't want him to touch me. So I moved away from him just a little.

"Do you know how much shit I had to put up with because you? Do you know how many bad things that have happened to me since you left? When I fucking needed you, you wasn't here. I cried so many nights hoping you would come home. I thought I made you leave. Go back where you came from because I don't want you here no more." I walked away not wanting to look at his sorry ass face.

He grabbed me again. Pulling me into a hug. "Don't touch me!" I said pushing him away but he didn't budge. He hug me tighter and said, "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry babygirl." It was something about them sorrys that made me break. I wrapped my hands around his back and cried in his chest. I'm sure that all that makeup I had on is on his shirt. But I didn't care. I pulled away from him because I couldn't hardly breathe. My tears turned into a sobbing cry. And I felt my heart beating out of my chest.
"You just like yo crybaby ass mama." He looked me in my eyes. "I need you to breathe. Ain't nobody hurting you. You are fine."

That made me calm down. That has never happened to me. I usually need to go to sleep first. I broke eye contact and looked at the ground. "Babygirl I'm so sorry for leaving you. I'm not going no where, you hear me?" He said pulling my face up to look at him.
I nodded.

____________________________________

This chapter connects to me.
Had me ready to cry .
But what y'all think?
Should I make there father and daughter relationship better or no?